Replies

• I find for an amateur politician Claude, everything that I have recommended to the powers that be, has been implemented,..and I have also RETURNED the Government Grant of $20000.00 for unsponsored bands issued today back to the Culture Ministry...along with our Assistance Grant of $13500.00 back to NCC....in accordance with PanTrinbago Panorama Rules 2017.....

Todays Guardian, shows that in defiance PanTrinbago executives are in denial.....

Doctor PM and Minister Dolly bring that government audit on NOW Minister Dolly right now for that foolish insidious act of condemnation to accuse the intervenors of hostile takeover ...before those executive officers BURN DOWN de office like WASA...before de audit even start....... And let the chips fall where they may....for that outta timing remark....please madam...start the audit NOW.......Peace
    • Please start the audit right now!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ACCORDING TO Salah  Wilson a ministry for pan NOW !

• The comments of the line Minister is fully supported. It is time that the government become serious and hold those responsible for the deliberate mismanagement of the finances of Pan Trinbago and corruption therein to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This would send loud message to those who believe that they are above the law. Amen.  

• Because Pan men only want to eat a food, after that wait till they hungry again.
  • The entire executive must go!! 

This reply was deleted.