When JOAN RAMPERSAD call up DOCTOR DOLLY to find out about this GRAND PANORAMA FINALS IN TOBAGO -- typically ... DOLLY say that she eh know nothing about that!!!

"Contacted about the changes, Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dolly, Minister of Community Development, Culture and the Arts, said on Wednesday evening: “I have not been officially informed of this as a final position and therefore can make no comment on it.”

Now this is the SAME DOLLY who refused to release the FORENSIC AUDIT after she saw the LEVEL OF CORRUPTION in the report because it was going to reflect BADLY on her.

So BEVERLEY continuing to get licks LEFT and RIGHT on this ALL YEAR PANORAMA TING -- not to mention the TOBAGO PANORAMA FINALS. And allyuh know that the entire SEVEN MONTHS of her administration was SPENT on DEVELOPING THIS AGENDA.

Clearly, she has to be on the edge of a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN right about now. Because THE OPPOSITION to this PANORAMA REMAKE has been LOUD AND CLEAR. And the LACKEYS that she sent to put out OUT THE FIRES OF PROTEST -- have just exposed themselves as YES MEN trying to hold on to the ROBES OF POWER.

LOVE FOR POWER and NO LOVE FOR PAN PROGRESS.

GREGORY LINDSAY -- I expect more from you!!! And tell yuh pardner GERARD MENDEZ that he way too old to be BROWN NOSING for ah LIL KAKADA!!!

I feeling shame for TEAM REBUILD!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude: Yuh wrong, Dr. Dolly not into dat ting throwing people under the bus”putting all the formalities aside, we all know where her heart is when it comes to PAN...

A CONVERSATION WITH CULTURE MINISTER DR. NYAN GADSBY-DOLLY

The Honorable Minister worked with President Beverly and Education Minister Anthony Garcia by GIVING a BIG BOO$T towards GLOBAL EXPOSURE for the Junior Panorama 2019.

Bishop Anstey - Iron Love

2956866411?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.