Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music? I would say Both. Even tho' I was not pleased with the 2015 Results I will not condemn the Arrangers for sounding the same as their years before. All Arrangers recycle their Music and all Arrangers have their own Style.

In Ellie Mannette  days with Invaders you will know its invaders, All Stars with Neville Jules you know its All Stars, West Side Symphony with "Rock" Johnson you know its West side, Panam North Stars with Anthony Williams you know its North Stars, City Symphony with "Michigan" you know its City symphony, Guinness Cavaliers with Bobby you know it Guinness, Renegades with "Jitt" Samaroo you know it Renegades. 

It's the same way with nowadays Arrangers, If Smooth or Boogsie arrange for another band you will be able to tell their arrangement, so that's their Style of arranging. This year I was not Touched by their Music, I did not feel it in my Bones, which I usually do.

Who Do I think should of won? Renegades or Exodus, I think Renegades music was exciting, I felt it in my Bones but I think Musically Exodus was superior to all. I would give 3rd place to either All Stars-Fonclaire or Silver Stars. Phase2 would be in 5th or 6th position. (Just my Opinion) 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• His old man was a drinker . Rudolph and his siblings all came out great . Good people . Their names are Lance, Norma, Marian , the three of them live here .
  • Bede. They used to Live on Lodge Place. Make A left on Piccadilly Street before reaching St. Paul Street. The Mills Brothers and Sisters.  Kelvin ''aka'' K foot - Mills - Aldwin Mills - Junior Mills - Katie Mills  - Vaughn ''aka'' Apada Mills - Mickey Mills and Sherma Mills.

• His brother Lance and sister Norma are my friends living in Torono also . I think his first name is Rudolph and he lives in Brooklyn.
  • Everyone on St. Paul's st. knew Valentine Young . The Force was with you . Did you know a family by the name of Leach? One of the sons was a Police Superintendent . He lives in the US now .
    • Yes Winston.  I Know Him. His Name is Rudolph Leach.

• Winston, wasn't Leach a runner also?

• Fitzy  T. Spencer. We May also know each other I am Val, Glendon Young Brother. I knew The Tailor Shop. Was it Spade. What about the Coffee Shop? The  Tailor Shop at the Bottom close to the Lodge entrance where Stretch used to Sew. There was Aggie - There was Monkey,  Claudie Brother.  The Saint.  Fat Head Bede, Apada - His Brothers K Foot and Mikey Mills - Teddy Mice etc... etc. etc. You should Know Me.

• Valentine yes from all the things you are saying brings fond memory of those days,Aggie always had a smile on his face and yes I know stretch, the Saint, Teddy mice as a matter of fact I am one of Spades son, so we must know each other, it's really lovely to reconnect like this. 

• Yes I know who You are, also You Dad. The Shop was at the Dead End of the  of the Pavement on Piccadilly Street. It used to be a Coffee Shop Before. I think it was called La Trinity. Bede might remember the Name.

• Valentine Young, Didn't Allwyn  Mills and them used to live somewhere inside that Dead End?

This reply was deleted.