Replies

• "Madness"

• WE GO BEAT DUVONE TONIGHT!!!

TEARS IN THEIR EYES WILL BURN!!!

• Tokyo Steel Orchestra / "Nobody Go Run Me" / Small Bands Panorama Semifinal 2020

Tokyo Steel Orchestra performs for the judges at the Trinidad and Tobago 2020 National Small Bands Panorama Semifinal, held at Victoria Square, Port of Spain on January 11th, 2020. They played "Nobody Go Run Me" composed and sung by Sir McLean Emanuel (King Short Shirt). With an arrangement by Richard "Worm" Jerry, they placed 18th with a score of 263 points

• Curtis Betaudier

My favorite arrangement of the entire Small Bands category...just a matter of time for them

• I also really enjoyed Merrytones tune "Dis Melody Sweet"  Too bad they didn't make it.

• ........Panorama is Carnival......Carnival is Panorama......Great work by the young arrangers and hundreds of T&T Youths......and young adults......allyuh doe write off "GOLDEN HANDS".........

Nice work Mr Ojay Richards...best of luck.....keep it up.....

• Does this comment on the "TTT Live Broadcast" succinctly contradict the hundreds you imagine sir?

3824867514?profile=RESIZE_710x

• T&T Defence Force / "Boots" / Small Bands Panorama Semifinal 2020

Defending Champion, the Trinidad & Tobago Defence Force Steel Orchestra performs for the judges at the Trinidad and Tobago 2020 National Small Bands Panorama Semifinal, held at Victoria Square, Port of Spain on January 11th, 2020. They played "Boots" sung by Anthony Carter (The Mighty Gabby). The arranger is Duvone Stewart and they placed 3rd with a score of 277 points.

• Wasn't too impressed by the choice of tune and/or placement.

• Uptown Fascinators / "I Don't Mind" / Small Bands Panorama Semifinal 2020

Uptown Fascinators performs for the judges at the Trinidad and Tobago 2020 National Small Bands Panorama Semifinal, held at Victoria Square, Port of Spain on January 11th, 2020. They played 'I Don't Mind" composed and sung by Winston Soso. The band's arranger is Ojay Richards, placing them 2nd with a score of 278 points.

This reply was deleted.