When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

TO ALL THE MEMBERS IN THE PAST EXECUTIVE OF PAN TRINBAGO YOU KNOW YOURSELVES AND I AM NOT GOING TO CALL ANY NAMES BUT YOU KNOW YOURSELVES CLEARLY, THIS IS WHAT WE AS A MOVEMENT HAS TO FACE NOW: PAIN,PAIN AND MORE PAIN.

THE BAD DECISIONS YOU MADE, THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY WITH THE MEMBERSHIP AND MANY OTHER THINGS IS THE RESULTS OF WHAT WE HAVE TO SUFFER NOW.

Not because i am DUVONE STEWART THE CHAMPION ARRANGER FOR BOTH MEDIUM AND LARGE BANDS IN 2018 I SPEAK LIKE THIS, BUT I SPEAK LIKE THIS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, MUSIC IS MY LIFE, MUSIC HEALS ME, AND I LOVE WHAT I DO.

MAKE MUSIC, ARRANGE MUSIC & PLAY MUSIC -- BUT WHEN YOU START TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT PUTS BREAD ON THE TABLE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, THIS IS WHERE I GET VERY VERY UPSET!

GOD DONT LIKE UGLY AND WHAT YOU DID TO THIS MOVEMENT WAS VERY VERY UGLY AND YOU KNOW IT.

TO ALL MY PAN PLAYERS WHO PLAYED FOR ME OR NOT, I FEEL YOU PAIN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED FOR ME COULD NOT OF BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT PANMEN AND PAN WOMAN (THE PLAYERS) SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I AM NOT VEX WITH THE PRESENT EXECUTIVE OF PAN TRINBAGO IN ANYWAY, YOU CAME INTO OFFICE AFTER ALL THE SHIT WAS PLACED ON THE WALL AND YUH KNOW SHIT ON AH WALL FROM LONG TIME IS HARD TO CLEAN.

BUT A PROMISE IS A COMFORT TO A FOOL, IF YUH KNOW THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE PAID PLEASE JUS TELL US.

PLEASE JUS COME CLEAN AND STRAIGHT WITH US THE PANMEN AND PANWOMEN WHO MAKE THIS EVENT A HAPPY ONE.

I KNOW ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY SO I DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM YOU GUYS BUT JUS COME CLEAN AND HONEST WITH US IF THERE IS NO MONEY TO GET JUS SAY SO OK.

AND IN CLOSING,TO THE EX EXECUTIVE MEMBERS OF PAN TRINIBAGO YOU KNOW YUHSELF,
GOD DOH SLEEP AND YOU WOULD PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS SOME WAY OR THE OTHER,
BECAUSE BANDS, ARRANGERS AND PAN PLAYERS ARE CRYING IN PAIN NOW JUS BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS DONE TO US.

YOU KNOW YUHSELF!

I DONT EVEN CARE IF I AM ON YOUR BLACKLIST!!!

I DONT GIVE AH SHIT BECAUSE YOU PLAYED WITH MY LIVING!!!

I AM GOING TO SPEAK MY MIND!!!

WHO DOH LIKE IT -- CALL THE POLICE!!!

I DONE!!!
MIC DROP!!!

Views: 1614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The PAYOFF LINE is still the truth:

I WANT MEH MONEY

I WANT MEH MONEY

Ah begging yuh please -- Miss Beverley!!!

He was there, I saw him.

Claude I now prove the type of person you are so I'm going  to leave you alone 

I sincerely apologize to Duvone... My error...

Claude say you were one of the magnificent seven... who walked the walk.

bugs

Pan people, Panorama 2018 results were read out to the Steel Orchestras sometime in February. The month is now DECEMBER 2018. OK, so no disbursement from Pan Trinbago was made in April, May, June. HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!
Why the PAN FRATERNITY did not take action. WRONG is WRONG, but it is WE the panists, bands are nonchalant.

Ian: Last Year at this time we were having the same discussion (vexation) and I told them that once the PAN PLAYERS got paid and the PANORAMA FEVER hit (meaning people get assured of their Panorama without a strike) then they gone crazy until April of the following year (2018) after Panorama Withdrawal hit them and they suddenly start getting being concerned about the late payments again (2019).

So we are in a loop!!! A nonchalant loop!!!

Pan Trinbago people is all about DRAMA, they could tell the exact date they'll pay.

EXACTLY!

Preach Bro, speak your mind!!!

The membership erred in not voting in either Amar or Duprey (or both). These men are nearer to money than any one else by dint of who they are and what they do and did for a successful living. These men would have gotten other businessmen to come in as fund raising and supporting venture capitalists, ( I included). Pan Trinbago days are numbered without going privately and raising funds internationally. The present board  better know what they are doing or else it will be much more serious circumstances in the very near future. Duvone Stewart is just the tip of the iceberg.  Many times I had to indicate to him "don't show gross anger"  else it can have repercussions in unexpected ways. It is the steel bands members that are encouraging their own downfall by not demanding the right type of pan movement away from government funds. Something I have said will eventually happen since back in 2007. I was heavily criticized and called all sorts of names. Pan persons cannot really run Pan Trinbago. Boogsie Sharpe was right about this. The short reality of it. It must be run by men with access to money quite apart from government funds.Government funds are only for Panorama which is their event and not a PT event. They may choose to downplay it in terms of funds if they wish.  Men who have the experience in handling millions of dollars. Men who have the required influence to get together with other local and foreign. business capitalists are needed now. The first and foremost payments to be made out of Pan Trinbago is to pay the bands and players what is due to them and raise their funds/payments as well. Everything comes after that commitment . If PT cannot do this then it should be shut down again and start a new organization with business people and people with capital.  Otherwise it is destroying pan- the instrument and the pan player- the instrumentalist. Plain and spoken words not bad manners. I agree wholeheartedly with Duvone Stewart pure sentiments.

Nuff said. The delegates were not well informed.

Beyond that, Mercer!!! I have now accepted PAN TRINBAGO as a failed organization!!!  l always thought that THIS FORUM could make a contribution.

But it is a LOST CAUSE!!!

You know it; and I know it!!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service