Earl: I know that PAN TRINBAGO is NOT ABOUT PRODUCING PROFITABLE SHOWS. But at least they could have a decent amount of people filling THE STANDS.

Earl: If the ROLLING STONES could not draw CROWDS in ENGLAND, yuh think they would have been able to come to SAN FRANCISCO and FULL AH STADIUM with me right up in front looking at MICK JAGGER?

So BEVERLEY have to come up with a plan to FILL THE GRAND STAND for the SINGLE, SMALL and LARGE. Ah leave out MEDIUM because they GONE TOBAGO. And TOBAGO have to get 5000 people in that SHOW to prove that they deserve it.

Earl: Ah wish BEVERLEY will hire me as a  GLOBAL MARKETING CONSULTANT but ah criticize THE BEV so much not even TEN OUR FATHERS and 12 HAIL MARYS and a good ACT OF CONTRITION cannot get BEVERLEY TO FORGIVE ME.

Put in ah word with THE BEV for meh nah man!!! I really want to CONTRIBUTE to THIS GLOBAL PAN THING.

Earl, Yuh know what LYNDON BAYNES JOHNSON SAID?

He said: You can either stand IN THE TENT and PISS OUTSIDE or you can STAND OUTSIDE and PISS inside THE TENT.

Help out yuh pardner -- ah FEDUP standing up ... outside the TENT!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Katzenjammers Steel Orchestra "Shaver Man" (1957)

A delightful calypso jam from the nineteen fifies.
    Remember the calypso "Shaver Man", old timers?
    Here it is from the Katzenjammers Steel Orchestra's 1957 album "The Enchanted Steelband".
    This band from Port of Spain, Trinidad was captained by Percy Thomas, who was a top ping pong (tenor pan) soloist of the day.

Boogsie & Katzenjammers In the Pan Yard 2013

Boogsie came to Katzenjammers pan yard to drill them on their Panorama song "Keshorn -- The Javelin Champion"

• Earl: Ah wish BEVERLEY will hire me as a GLOBAL MARKETING CONSULTANT but ah criticize THE BEV so much not even TEN OUR FATHERS and 12 HAIL MARYS and a good ACT OF CONTRITION cannot get BEVERLEY TO FORGIVE ME...

Superblue - Joy in My Soul

https://www.homeaway.com/search/keywords:bon-accord-trinidad-and-tobago/filter:83

• Well Claude!!!  As Bill Clinton the come back kid used to say ( I FEEL YOUR PAIN ) I will talk to Super Blue to Baptiste you in a Tobago River, Then you will see the Light. 

This reply was deleted.