Earl: Ah see ah BIG BIG COMEDY show coming up this weekend to raise funds for CHILDREN COVID VICTIMS. But still I cannot hear ONE WORD from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO. And of course you see how HEAVILY-INVOLVED  I am PROMOTING the  INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION. Ah bet you did not know that it is MY FAMILY who form GAY FLAMINGOS which later exited into EXODUS (Ask SALAH WILSON if you doubt me!!!). But that is not why I am so GUNG HO supporting this INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY ... it is MORE COMPLEX than that!!!

Anyway, where is BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE while COVID BURNS DOWN THE WORLD? I know that she is in TOBAGO LIVING IT UP with PAN PLAYERS DOLLARS$$$ pretending to be on LOCKDOWN. But how come AINSWORTH MOHAMMED and EXODUS are on LOCK DOWN and they are still PRODUCING THE BIGGEST PAN SHOW IN PAN HISTORY? Ah tell YOU and CECIL that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is PURE MAMAGUY. Even my LONDON GIRLFRIEND could stay all dem  miles away and READ BEVERLEY like an OPEN BOOK.

EARL: We need a NEW PRESIDENT in PAN TRINBAGO. Not a MAMAGUY PRESIDENT but one who could LEAD PAN PROGRESS!!!

LEADERSHIP YOU CANNOT TRUST: BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE!!!

Guardian May 21, 2020

"The W.I Laffin' Caribbean Comedy Festival in partnership with Scorch will launch a two-hour live online fundraising comedy special on May 23 at 7 PM ET to raise money for children affected by COVID-19.
The stream hosted by Jerome' Rome' Precilla with DJ Blasé Vanguard will feature comedians from all across the Caribbean including White Yardie, Santana D Puppet, Shebada, Nikki Crosby, Ro' dey, Blakka, Errol Fabien, Delcita, Badboy Trevor, George Gonzalez and may more.
The funds raised by W.I. Laffin' will benefit economically at-risk children across the region via a Go Fund Me account set up by UNICEF."

Read More

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude!!! Correct me if I am wrong again, These virtual Pan Shows that we have seen and the ones to follow, Are they sanction or given the blessings by Pantrinbago? After all they are the World Governing Body of Pan. And yes we all would love Pantrinbago to put on a virtual product in these COVID times. So tell me if it is possible with this Chinese Virus in the air and the World Economy is in a tailspin heading downward, People not working, Business Closed and some may never open their doors again for Pantrinbago to produce a virtual Pan Show with a pay per view audience with all proceedings going to the performers and unsponsored Steelbands Locally and Globally when you cannot get a decent pay per view audience for Panorama, After all they are the World Governing Body of Pan .Well tell me if are Wrong Again. This is for your London girlfriend. LEADERSHIP WE CAN COUNT ON. 

• Earl:  you had me in stitches.

Maybe I'm looking at this through rose coloured glasses but I do think it is possible for Pan Trinbago to do something in these trying times.  I only want to see what Beverley is doing, not what she is saying.  As you know, talk is cheap!

This reply was deleted.