Ebony UK 2009 Panorama Champs! - Official Results

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Ebony on your 2009 UK panorama victory... 1st - Ebony Steelband Trust - 273 points - Pan Redemption 2nd - Mangrove Steelband - 261 points - Magic Drum 3rd - CSI Steelband Trust - 258 points - Magic Drum 3rd - Real Steel - 258 points - First in de Line 5th - Metronomes Steel Orchestra - 254 points - Hostile 6th - Southside Harmonics - 246 points - Bandoleros 7th - Croydon Steel Orchestra - 227 points - Pan Redemption 8th - London All Stars Steel Orchestra - 222 points - Dangerous

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 12 points? Congrats :)
  • Videos of Ebony, Mangrove, CSI, Real Steel and CSO on Steel Drum Trust's channel on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/SteeldrumTrust
  • Andre White, Mangrove's Arranger, has come in second place. That's freakie man. This young man is only 17 years old and he's already making a name for himself. Congratulations to everyone, especially to London All Stars for what I anticipate to be a wonderful performance.
  • Congrats on your victory once again Haffers, and the entire Ebony Gang.
  • Sorry 2 disappoint NE 1 but Ebony Did not play 1st Place music!
    If NE1 did it was Mangrove & Southside!!!
    And look @ their position in the table.....
    From when 5th position was being called the crowd started BOOING!!!
    B4 Ebony was even announced as winners the BOOING became even louder...the crowd 2 me where the best JUDGES, where De hell they scrape dem old white ppl from I dnt kno but I do kno they dnt judge according 2 the music they heard....the crowds reaction proved that. Is there NE point in ppl leavin their house 2 come play pan if they kno they can't win NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEIR MUSIC IS?????????
    • oh gosh! look@ bacchanal!!!!!!
  • Congratulations to Pepe and his band Ebony on placing 1st once again. Keep up the great work.
  • dot dot dot?

that congrats doesn't seem genuine
    • dot dot dot? that congrats doesn't seem genuine

Oh boy - "Sighs in resignation here"

Ronin: really, are there no real pan issues in Trinidad/Tobago, and the rest of the world - that you can identify to contend with, and that would merit in some aspect, and really “benefit” from your oh-so-microscopic and self-serving a dissection? Or do you really have such time on your hands, and is all so very right in our Pan World - that you have the luxury of being disingenuous and intriguingly underhand about, one of the few real sites that at least TRIES to support the pan world?

You personally should have started this Ebony fanfare, it seems - two days ago when they won, and in your very own way... [dot dot dot]

Ya' know - show how it's done!

Look forward to observing you personally 'leading the charge' in a very visible way from this day onward... [dot dot dot]

Let's sit back and see genuine, and professional, support of the pan community at large and in action 24-7, "a la RONIN... [dot dot dot]"
      • *sigh*

I think you need some herbal tea...it helps relax the mind, body and the spirit.
This reply was deleted.