First she fired the PRO to show how much power she had, but seven months have gone by and she has failed to replace the PRO -- that shows INCOMPETENCE (and racism?).

Then she decided to have an ALL NIGHT PANORAMA into JOUR OUVERT and that met with such ridicule that she had to DUMP THE IDEA.

After that she hired about THREE COMPANIES to MARKET PANORAMA in TRINIDAD. (That is like paying some TRUCK DRIVERS to carry SAND to the SEA.) And she saw herself as a HIGH-LEVEL ADMINISTRATOR investing MILLIONS OF PAN PLAYER DOLLARS into MARKETING COMPANIES to generate MORE MILLIONS to PAY OFF THE PAN PLAYERS and leave a BIG PROFIT for PAN TRINBAGO. Well, we have not heard a word about those MASSIVE PROFITS up to today. And the way that she is SO QUICK TO BOAST -- clearly, she paid too much to her MARKETING FRIENDS and there is NOTHING COMING TO THE PAN PLAYERS!!!

Next she decided to BLOCK EXODUS from changing their tune -- she did not know that AINSWORTH MOHAMMED is a HIGH MAN in the PNM and that he CONTROLS all THE JUDGES. So EXODUS still ended up playing what they wanted to play and they still have her wasting PAN TRINBAGO TIME and MONEY in the COURTS.

Just this week she decided that she could get BIG FAME and NOTORIETY by taking over the STEELBAND EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM in AMERICA -- but she was SO LATE with that idea ... she get LICKS LIKE FIRE. Yuh mean that she does not know that there are over 1000 educational institutions in AMERICA teaching PAN with some of the BEST MUSIC TEACHERS in THE WORLD ... including TEACHERS FROM TRINIDAD.

And today she TOPPED IT ALL OFF by showing off her BUSINESS SKILLS in making a PROFIT FROM PANORAMA -- but she showed THE BACK OF THE CHECK to the PAN PUBLIC. I think that you will have to DIG DEEP into THE INTERNET to find ANYBODY BOASTING about how much money they made in a deal and then showing you THE BACK OF THE CHECK.

But that is BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and that is whom ALLYUH chose to pick to RUN PAN TRINBAGO. As they like to say in AMERICA: GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

This is how you do it BEVERLEY

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ODW , the biggest "forget" of them all is the fact that we seem to forget that the majority of players in  events such as panorama are not PROFESSIONAL MUSICIANS ( though there are some) but participants in cultural activities from which they may or may not receive stipends.

And it has been like this for decades !

• People keep forgetting PAN Trinbago is a Cultural Organization, trying to run as a Business operation.

You can’t FIT square PEGS in ROUND holes. On the night of the Panorama Finals I paid WACK the required access fee to view the finals via their third party arrangement.  After numerous attempts to view the broadcast LIVE with no success, I decided to cancel the transaction.  After 15 days of trying to resolve the issue of getting my refund from the cancellation, I threaten to report the third party CLEENG to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, that got me the following response….

CLEENG

Sell your videos, Live & On-Demand      

Hi There,

You have recently submitted a refund request for your purchase of

Content name: Panorama Finals 2019 Pay-Per-View

Transaction ID: TXXXXXXXX

Transaction date: 2019-03-03 00:01:47

This is a friendly email to let you know that your refund has been approved. The funds will appear in your original method of payment within five business days.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Check our T&C's for more information or contact our friendly support team via https://support.cleeng.com/hc/requests/new

Cleeng Customer Success Team on behalf of WACK 90.1fm!

Federal Trade Commission Act (FTCA), federal legislation that was adopted in the United States in 1914 to create the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and to give the U.S. government a full complement of legal tools to use against anticompetitive, unfair, and deceptive practices in the marketplace.

• odw: I cannot believe that you went through all that HORRORS.

I was on THE FREE WEBSITE BROADCAST and a Trinidad fellah come over and said that he paid for the show but he did not like the broadcast so he turned it off and come to watch the FREE BROADCAST.

So they have plenty work to do between NOW and PANORAMA 2020!!! Because they are coming again!!!

• Claude I have my STANDARDS when it comes to internet BROADCAST, I have 4 computers in my household.

The Panorama Pay Per View is for the Home Theater System. There's FREE and FREE Dumb, just ask FB. Do they PAY you for all the information they COLLECT from you and your friends.

Does everyone know FB trade secrets???

• You Will Wish You Watched This Before You Started Using Social Media | The Twisted Truth

• Brain Hacking

Silicon Valley is engineering your phone, apps and social media to get you hooked, says a former Google product manager.

• Did Pan Trinbago get paid from WACK before the Panorama was held? Or are they co business partners?

"Fox apparently paid US$3.3 billion for five years of TNF rights last year and is currently paying US$1.1 billion a year for its Sunday NFL programming. CBS is on the hook for around US$1 billion a year for its Sunday package; NBC is paying US$950 million a year for Sunday night games; whilst ESPN is shelling out US$1.9 billion a year for its MNF-centred NFL rights." -Sports Pro

They released their figures without any grandstanding.

bugs

This reply was deleted.