1. Gunslingers – St. Martin
2. BP Renegades – Trinidad
3. NGC Steel Xplosion- Tobago
4. Calypsociation Steelband – France
5. Mosiac Steel Orchestra – USA...
6. Curepe Scherzado – Trinidad
7. Ebony Steelband Trust – England
8. Petrotrin Phase 11 Pan Grove – Trinidad
9. Pan Elders – Trinidad
10. Panorama Steel Orchestra – Japan
11. UWI Panoridim Steel Orchestra – Jamaica
12. Super Novas – Trinidad
13. Pan Fantasy Steelband - Canada
14. NLCB Buccooners – Tobago
15. Brooklyn Steel Orchestra – USA
16. Trinidad All Stars – Trinidad
17. EXODUS – Trinidad
18. Pan Time Steel Orchestra – St. Lucia
19. PSC NItrogern Silver Stars- Trinidad
20. Pan Coalition – USA
21. Arima Golden Synphony – Trindad
22. Starlift Steel Orchestra – ST. Vincent
23. T&TEC Tropical Angel Harps- Trinidad
24. Salah’s Steelpan Academy- Canada
Take de field Ces, Renegades is my stallion.....me eh fraid anybody.....: ]
Peter Detight, you have to be my age or older to know bout Craig (My mother used to take me to woodford square to listen to DR Williams) Craig would have said, "This evening in the ICP, all fall down", lol
A.L.Nunes, yuh have a strong horse in the race. My band is Phase ll but ah doh like their choice of tune, it's either yuh want to win the money or prove ah point, it looks like Boogsie and Smoothe has something to prove. With 24 bands in the race that's a bit risky. I wish all bands well and hope the best band wins.
In all seriousness I do wish all bands the very best. With the foreigners, I warmly welcome them all and openly state my interest in Mosaic Steel for playing Jit Samaroo's Pan in Ah Rage. I know that arrangement backwards and look forward to hear what their arranger "cut out" to bring the piece down to 8 mins. Jit's arrangements are so full its virtually impossible to poke a finger into it.
If Mosaic phrases it properly with a full balanced contingent of 60 players on proper instruments, they would be a band to watch!