... where you STAND UP LIKE AH CHUPIDEE BEGGING FOR MERCY. Maybe on THE TRIVIAL SITE -- BUT NOT HERE!!!

Anyway -- POLITICS BEING IN MY SOUL -- I kept watching the CONFIRMATION HEARINGS ... and JUDGE AMY (probably one of the BRIGHTEST LEGAL MINDS in the HISTORY OF AMERICA) ... almost every time that she was asked a question, began her answer with "SO"!!!

So now I am EMBOLDENED and I doh care what men like RUSSELL PROVIDENCE have to say!!!

I say: SO WHAT?

So if BOOGSIE SHARPE is such a MUSICAL GENIUS: Where is his GLOBAL PAN MUSIC?

Maybe he should call up NICKI MINAJ (and humble -- that is real hard for TRINIS) and beg her to give him a little exposure on one of her UPCOMING PRODUCTIONS.

Although I do give him credit for this COMPOSITION ("SARAH") because WHITE AUDIENCES just seem to LOVE IT and they are THE AUDIENCE who seem to be MOST IN LOVE WITH PAN MUSIC -- with the potential to add FOREIGN EXCHANGE to the SINKING ECONOMIC FORTUNES OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!!!

The world is much bigger than 1,981 mi²!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude..  pls send me a personal msg. Thanks.

• This is a BIG UNIVERSITY STEELBAND and they CANNOT EVEN HEAR THE SONG ... I must be living on the OTHER SIDE of the RIVER BANK. Or, maybe, I am THE ONLY MAN LEFT ALIVE who did not come to TRINIDAD on a boat and has a UNIQUE EAR for the ORIGINAL STEELBAND CULTURE!!!

ANDY KAUFMAN, one of my favourite COMEDIANS of ALL TIME ...he always asked "where is the PUNCH -- you have to have THE PUNCH." And there is NO PUNCH in THIS PERFORMANCE!!!
  • Musically, I have always thought that THE COMPOSITION was SIMPLISTIC -- but WHITE AUDIENCES always JUST LOVED IT. So I have to give BOOGSIE credit for GLOBALIZING PAN MUSIC with this song -- which is ALL that I ever TALK ABOUT!!!

This version is BARELY MINIMAL ...

This reply was deleted.