When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Pan People in the Mecca, today is the town hall meeting in StarLift panyard, YOUR contribution could be what's needed for the steelband to get some sense of direction.  

Views: 2379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife heard me mention a woman in the forum, she said that's my cousin, it was,

After reading about the Town Hall Meeting I do understand that it as well attended I am very pleased to have read this ,I would be waiting to read further what had transpired ,,I do hope that the New Visionaries was also present,,including Mr Sidd ,,my respect to all WST members. 

TO THE ENTIRE PAN WORLD, MY BACK IS BROAD AND  WILL ACCEPT ALL THE BLOWS FROM YOU ALL.

THE 7TH OF MARCH WAS ETCHED IN MY "SENILE" HEAD AS TODAY SATURDAY. I MESSED UP BIG TIME.

MY APOLOGIES TO YOU ALL WHO WERE PRESENT AT FRIDAY'S BRAIN-STORMING EVENT. 

Ian, welcome to ole age boi. Bye the way ah hear after All Stars came off the stage on Monday there was ah unusual amount of DEPENDS littering the savannah. What do you know about this? LMAO

Cecil, maybe Ian should be an All Stars fan since he suffering with "Early Dementia", Ian? You not by your self, Me and Glenroy have the same Complications (Aw! Wait ah minute, that's why  Glenroy  is ah All Stars Fan, ah now see) lol

Thanks Bede.

Next time yuh beggin yuh know who, doh  ask me to plead your case for you.

Yuh deserve to suffer a lil bit....

That's what I like about you Glenroy, "You can Dish it and you can take it", lol

Cecil My Bro. Blackie sends His Regards. Spoke about You in Symphonettes also mentioned Dougie.

Great morning/afternoon/evening to ALL! All I can say is "Wow"! The meeting was well attended, and my predictions worked out. I believe that most people would give it a passing grade, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, we built NEW RELATIONSHIPS, and re-established old ones. THANK YOU, on behalf of my team at Panicle, for endeavoring on this courageous and inaugural journey. This is ONLY the tip of the iceberg; we've already been solicited to hold another. Stay tuned for details...Ghost.

BTW- Because we funded this event with NO financial support, we had to cut items on our budget. We gave ALL we had...in BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS!!! No time for the negative energy; as Stalin sang ♫More times♫ fuh dat. Hotep (Peace).

George, That's it??????????

Cecil, The man say, "Stay tuned for details"...Ghost

Bede ole people doh like to hear words like, Stay Tuned and Hold Strain, stay tuned is what you tell yuh tenor pan after yuh wife MAKE yuh lend it to she brother. You have to be ah idiot to hold strain when all around people are having fun.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service