When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

Gregory Lindsay: This eh NO TIME to be stroking yuh ego over some media publicity when TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS gone UNACCOUNTED FOR in the EASTERN REGION.

Get busy, man!!! We need to solve this case and PUT HANDCUFFS on the PERP!!!

The PAN SUPPORTERS don't want NO MORE bad news about CORRUPTION so they all staying quiet and hoping for the story to blow away. But they doh realize that their silence encourages MORE CORRUPTION.

Get the STRAP, Gregory, and leh we go and SOLVE THE CASE OF THE MISSING TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Ah already have a suspect in for questioning -- but I still need your help!!!

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't I read recently on this discussion board in response to the "crackshots", where someone wrote...And I quote..."Whey horse tie, dey go graze"...???

merrytonestothebone: Whereas I like to indulge in jocularity and conjecture and sarcasm and exaggeration (it was a little less than $25,000) and ambiguity -- you just like to CUT TO THE CHASE and KEEP IT REAL!!!

So leh meh join yuh: And now the horse GET PROMOTED and moved to TOWN where the GRASS IS LUSH, HIGH AND GREEN ... is now the GRAZING START -- BIG TIME!!!

Steups....Yes...merrytonestodebone....."whey dey horse tie, dey go graze"...ah saying it again....in a rhetorical context...."so while de grass growing, what de horse must do... starve?."

Claude,..ah delegate of PTB, write a editorial that I did not know about in de Trinidad Guardian....and refer to me, without calling meh name and without me saying ah word....And everything that he, Michael Franco is true....so..there it is...

ah telling yuh Tom might be drunk...but Tom ain't no fool eh....I was once silent but I was not blind.....Yuh weight and fate on transparency oversight waiting right here.......now where is my Pan Trinbago Vice President....Carlon Harewood......can you please give me a call.......I am hearing too too much noise and I want it clarified please publicly....not in nobody private office......

Mr. Lindsay... Since you could repeat your outrageous statement...Why must the vee pee call you? Clearly you nd the vee pee, like most modern day panorama peple are cut from the same mercenary cloth, so this indictement against him, if true, should'nt be a surprize...

merrytonestodebone........"clearly me and veepee cut from the same mercenary cloth".......what ah way you out of order eh!........like yuh drink a lil bit too much sauce with yuh food today or what pal.....eh!....

Let meh clue you in merrytonestothebone.............Pan Trinbago does invite embarrassment into their house by how their highly elected officials govern themselves over the last 10 years specifically.....so there it is...I vote fuh change...if embarrassment is par for the course to bring the change about then so be it......it is not business as usual at Pan Trinbago.......you read Franco editorial eh....you was sitting down in that room with all dem delegates when what Franco said transpired...eh... stop calling shit sugar.....

merrytones.....I don't know if these accusations and allegations about the Pan Trinbago Vice President Carlon Harewood are true......the only person, authorized to answer such questions other than the person in the substantive Vice President himself,...is the person to whom he reports.......the incumbent President of Pan Trinbago, Mrs. Beverley Ramsey Moore.

If the President chooses to be silent, or ambivalent towards being above reproach on these matters which seem to just be getting louder and louder in the public domain, because of a continued organizational disposition to foster a culture of corruption, and sweeping things under carpets and burying facts and encouraging silence.....then let me tell you this merrytonestodebone........I am not having any private meetings with any highranking officials at the rank of VicePresident who there are several disturbing allegations about. or Treasurer who believe that their behaviour and disposition towards the membership that they serve is apparently subservient to their high office..

If the President summons me, I am duty bound to go.....It is not the first time I have been called to the principals office for bad behaviour...and it aint gonna be the last....but don't parang de wrong house with this delegate and don't test me...

Well, this case in now in the hands of PRESIDENT BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and all we could do is wait and she WHAT ACTION she takes -- IF ANY!!!

She has some HIGH-LEVEL CONSULTANTS like CECIL HINKSON and EARL RICHARDS and BERTEL GITTENS -- so I hope that they give her SOME GOOD ADVICE.

IMHO: Fire the VEE PEE; HIRE a PRO; and RESHUFFLE THE CABINET!!!

This is the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to STAND UP and show some STRONG LEADERSHIP -- with EXPEDIENCY!!!

SMALL BANDS starting next week and we don't need any POLITICAL DISTRACTIONS.

BEVERLEY: You have REAL STRONG SUPPORT in the PAN WORLD and I am sure that you would be GREATLY ADMIRED for showing that you stand for INTEGRITY and HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY as PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF STEELBAND.

EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE EXECUTIVE; DECISIVE ACTION; RESHUFFLE; PRESS CONFERENCE!!!

Small pins does chook HARD....merrytonestodebone....so doh be sticking me meh brudda because in the court of public opinion is RamseyMoore, Harewood and Mendez go be screaming for because of their inaction on white collar crime and fraud in the organization,,,....before their election mandate and now ah year running.........Take yuh time with dis horsie....pal...I does eat oats not grass....Check yourself and bat in yuh crease...Respect...yuh for yuh no-nonsense all the time.....but you outta touch on this matter

merrytonestothebone: Gregory say yuh OUT OF TOUCH ON THIS MATTER.

merrytonestothebone: If you know ANYBODY in TRINIDAD who have MY EMAIL ADDRESS -- ask them for it. And then send me an email and ask me (KINDLY) to fill you in "ON THIS MATTER".

Ah have THE WHOLE DOSSIER sitting right next to my computer!!!

LAUGHING OUT LOUDLY!!!

Mr. Lindsay...Bobol by any other name...is still Bobol...Could be skimming funds or playing for more than one band in Panorama...Ah suggest yuh take up the latter with the vee pee too...

AH NICE......correct is right....we on de same page........

Gerald Mendez with his bright self in his high office tell me ah kinda slow....But I will ask de Vice President about the different of BOBOL that can be derived in our context.

Thanks

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service