Gregory Lindsay: This eh NO TIME to be stroking yuh ego over some media publicity when TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS gone UNACCOUNTED FOR in the EASTERN REGION.

Get busy, man!!! We need to solve this case and PUT HANDCUFFS on the PERP!!!

The PAN SUPPORTERS don't want NO MORE bad news about CORRUPTION so they all staying quiet and hoping for the story to blow away. But they doh realize that their silence encourages MORE CORRUPTION.

Get the STRAP, Gregory, and leh we go and SOLVE THE CASE OF THE MISSING TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Ah already have a suspect in for questioning -- but I still need your help!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Earl Richards.....shot boy...ah weak...take win..

• Small pins does chook HARD....merrytonestodebone....so doh be sticking me meh brudda because in the court of public opinion is RamseyMoore, Harewood and Mendez go be screaming for because of their inaction on white collar crime and fraud in the organization,,,....before their election mandate and now ah year running.........Take yuh time with dis horsie....pal...I does eat oats not grass....Check yourself and bat in yuh crease...Respect...yuh for yuh no-nonsense all the time.....but you outta touch on this matter

• Mr. Lindsay...Bobol by any other name...is still Bobol...Could be skimming funds or playing for more than one band in Panorama...Ah suggest yuh take up the latter with the vee pee too...

• AH NICE......correct is right....we on de same page........

Gerald Mendez with his bright self in his high office tell me ah kinda slow....But I will ask de Vice President about the different of BOBOL that can be derived in our context.

Thanks

• And again...Yuh mistake meh for the wrong person...I never went to any recent PT meeting...I doubt you know me really...

• I eh know yuh neider, but ah could positively identify yuh now. LMAO

• If anybody could identify me is you...lol...

• Although we have shared the Panorama stage and Festival as rivals we have never met, But every time I see a Cockroach I thing of merrytonestothebone and his contributions to this Forum.

• I have nothing to add about my good old pal Merrytones.  He just too real. That's why couldn't find a part for him in the movie.

bugs

• Mr. Richards, I was just wondering, that when one consider some of the common fascinating facts available on that insect, calling someone a cockroach can be quite complimentary.  

10 Fascinating Cockroach Facts

I have had the privilege of meeting merrrytonestothebone, and I can assure this global forum that he is a gentleman. 

This reply was deleted.