NCC owes $78m to service providers ...

Ah sure allyuh remember THIS STORY which was already discussed on THIS FORUM. So how BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE could trust these two CROOKED MEN to pay TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS in a timely manner. Clearly she is complicit in the CORRUPTION and stress that the TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS have been suffering for three weeks now holding on to some BOUNCING CHECKS.

At the time GYPSY said: "if things continued the way they are, T&T would be put into a situation where we would be doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result."

We need NEW LEADERSHIP in the NCC and NEW LEADERSHIP in PAN TRINBAGO!!!

Read More

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's a blatant lack of respect for players.

• Dear Mr. Hinkson,

I don't know who you are sir, but in response to your foregoing comments to this discussion which I choose to describe as disingenuous, I want to throw out the following question sir.

Consider this analogy where you Mr. Hinkson is an employee on a monthly wage:

1. You hire someone to perform a job at your home.
    2. On successful completion of the job you hired the individual to perform, you issue that individual a cheque.
    3. That individual takes the cheque that you have just issued them to the bank to cash it.
    4. The bank does not honor that cheque, because you have insufficient funds in your account to cover the sum for which the cheque is written
    • DO I QUESTION YOUR EMPLOYER'S INTEGRITY FOR NOT PAYING YOU ON TIME SIR?

OR

• DOES THAT REFLECT ON THE DISHONEST NATURE OF YOUR DISPOSITION, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS AVAILABLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR THE WORK YOU HIRED SOMEONE TO PERFORM, THAT THEY SUCCESSFULLY AND ACCEPTABLY COMPLETED?

Yours respectfully,

Russell (country bookie) Providence.

• It's a shame that after they remove Diaz from Pan Trinbago we are seeing symptoms of the same virus in NCC. 

This reply was deleted.