Replies

•  

Belated Birthday Greetings Mr. Glenroy. May the Lord continue to shower you with His richest blessings.

Do keep up your good work. Incidentally, my brother Martin and you were both born on September 30. 

• Happy Birthday Glenroy

May you live to see many beautiful birthday.

Always

Bert and Joyce and the East Coast Caribbean Carnival Connection.

• Wishing you many blessings!

• Happy belated B-DAY Glenroy. Hope U had a great party.Thnkx for all da great vids + music u posted.

• Happy birthday Glenroy may the good lord bless and keep  U for long years to come.

Curvan

• Thank you, my friends. I sincerely appreciate all the kind thoughts and best wishes expressed by my friends on this forum on my birthday yesterday.

I had a great day which I chose to spend incommunicado - no cell phone, computer or TV news-  the wife prepared a great dinner and I spent the evening catching up on my In Demand TV shows.

Thanks everyone, and Bede, I have been known to enjoy a little saltfish from time to time, but unlike you, only as an appetizer, never as the main course :)

• Glenroy, Now you have no choice but to enjoy it as your main Entrée and not as your appetizer, Welcome to the club, lol

• Happy Birthday Sir Glenroy

• Glen my bro, hope u had a happy and restful day, I wish u many more happy and healthy birthdays, and keep up the good work. 

• GREAT! thanks to the Fine work and the force for the future .... At the same time Happy Birthday Grand Maestro once again!!!

This reply was deleted.