Replies

• Happy Birthday to YOU ...... even belatedly! continue being sincere about the artform.... and being the best that you can be!

• Without a doubt, you continue to be one of the finest contributors to the steel pan repertoire to have ever come along.  In fact, my all-time favourite piece by your eminence is Izo's Mood; and nobody -to my mind- plays it better than Ferum Helveticum.  Thank you so much for all you continue to do for music.  (If you haven't heard this piece, dear readers, click the link!)  Belated Happy Birthday, and many happy returns of the day

-bro. Six

• OH HAPPY DAY! Have a great day Andy Narell. Thanks for the many memories,...and those yet to come!

• MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS --YOU AND YOUR MUSIC IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST.

I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING YOUR MUSIC FOR MANY YEARS. KEEP IT UP. HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE "BANDIT"

• Happy birthday maestro!!!  Thank you for your years of dedication to promoting pan and the music. Thanks for doing it with honesty, humility and respect.

• Happy Birthday Andy Narell, and many more to enhance on what you have already done for Steel Orchestration!  

• Hello Andy Happy birthday to you from robbie, hope you are having a good one and many many more to come, best of health to you

robert greenidge

• HAPPY B-DAY ANDY !!!!! Hope it's Bacchanal Time...  Peace + Love dude + keep up with the great  pan arrangements.

• Thanks Andy, for embracing our culture, and not exploiting it. For appreciating the history and pioneers, and not just the instrument. For keeping it real! Many more years and great music! GHOST.

• Hi Andy, I hope you have a happy birthday and many many more and keep playing that beautiful pan music.

This reply was deleted.