Replies

• Dr. Dawn, greetings and salutations from Seattle. May your B-day be filled with joy and laughter. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

• May God bless and keep you to see many more birthdays.

• Happy Birthday Dawn...

• On behalf of Pan Players world wide and on my own behalf  I take this opportunity to wish Dr Dawn Batson birthday greetings and  sincerely  take  this  opportunity  to  thank  her  for  the  tremendous  contribution  made  to  educating  and  advancing the development of Pan and Pan Players may Almighty God continue to bless her in all her future endevours.  

• Birthday Greetings to a woman, whose talent and passion is equalled by her beauty and grace. May God continue to richly bless and keep you in pristine health, so that you may continue to promote our island and its musical invention. Dawn, I have nothing but RESPECT, ADMIRATION AND LOVE FOR YOU.

• Happy Birthday Dawn, may you see many, many, more and with God's richest blessings.

Holly & Jenny

• Happy Birthday Dawn!  From Shannon Dudley

•  

Like the song says, ",May this be a wonderful Birthday, 

Many happy returns of the Day.

Happy Birthday Dr. Dawn, with all God's richest blessings, so you can keep up your good work.

• Birthday greetings
  • HAVE THE HAPPIEST OF DAYS TO DATE,DAWN>>>MANY MORE PRECIOUS ONES TO COME!THANKS,FOR YOUR EXEMPLARY EFFORTS TO UPLIFT:-T&T,PAN & PANNISTS! KEEP UP! STAY UP!**Drum}}}SteelDrum}}}Vibes to You!2959985592?profile=original ONE LOVE! ASE-O2959985728?profile=original

This reply was deleted.