Happy Birthday to Panist, Arranger and Composer Robert Greenidge 
Global - He is simply one of the finest musicians to ever grace the steelpan instrument. Happy Birthday from When Steel Talks.

click to leave a greeting for Robert!
https://whensteeltalks.ning.com/profile/robertgreenidge

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT
  • Happy Belated Birthday Robbie. I hope your day was full of happiness, laughter and fun. Stay blessed, Dx
  • Happy birthday Bob you are one of our finest and may you live long and prosper.
    happy birthday.bro.

Tony Joseph ( Montreal)
  • Happy birthday Robbie from all at Desperadoes.May GOD bless you and keep you and we look forward to next year never mind what happened this one.Have a blessed day.
  • Hey Robbie

Hope you had a good one mate! Stay Blessed and fill the world with your beautiful and infectious music. One Love!
  • Hello Robbie all God's blessings to you on this occasion and may the most high God continue to bless your creative spirit so the world can continue to graced by your wonderfull musical contributions ( SANDRA SAYS HI )

FROM YOUR FRIEND IN MUSIC
    STRETCH
  • Happy birthday Robbie.A finer human being you could ever hope to meet.Keep on producing the lovely music
    Owen Serrette, Manager Solo Harmonites
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS
    Louis (Don Smith's friend)
  • Hello Robert,
    All the best for your LXth birth day. Remember I have your back always.

Ian
  • Hi Robbie, I just want to wish you all the best on your birthday, keep the good music coming.
This reply was deleted.