April 28th is the birthday of panist, arranger and composer Robert Greenidge.

He is simply one of the finest musicians to ever grace the steelpan instrument.

Happy Birthday from When Steel Talks.

click to leave a greeting for Robert!
https://whensteeltalks.ning.com/profile/robertgreenidge

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND BROTHER,ENJOY YOUR DAY AND LIVE TO SEE MANY MORE
  • Greetings again Robbie, I got a link that works. HAPPY RASTAFARI IRTDAY to you Breddren. Keep up all the good work and let Blessed Quality and Continuity be your watchword throughout this era. Love and Kindness. Ras Rico I SELASSIE I
  • Happy Birthday Robbie, hoping that you are where you want to be, doing what you want to do.
  • Hi Robbie congratulations on reaching another milestone in the journey of life may almighty God continue to bless you with good health, and creative inspiration and may you continue to display that admirable quality " HUMILITY " which I admire most of all again thank you for the music all of the above comes from my family and I.

YOUR FRIEND IN PAN AND MUSIC LENNIE " STRETCH" TYSON

p.s Say hello to Sandra for me !! HA !! HA !! HA

• Happy Birthday RG thanks for the great music.  Have a blessed day.
  • Happy Birthday my Friend Robbie! May  Almighty God continue to Bless you with Long life, Good Health - Peace - Love and Prosperity and may you continue to grace us with the beautiful music, which we all enjoy!!!

P.S. Ray Holman Birthday was on the 22nd of April and my Birthday was on the 21st of April. Almighty God 'Bless the Taurus Crew.' Give Thanks and Praise.'

• Happy Birthday Robert, I heard you got sick in Australia and hope you have recovered so you can give us many more years of good music. Make your day an enjoyable one!
  • Happy Birthday Robbie. Hope you enjoy your day and see many more. I must say that your music was definitely misses at this years panorama. Looking forward to 2012.
  • Hey Robert ,Happy Bday to dude ,hope you have many more
  • Hello Robert,

Hope that you are feeling better, and happy LXI.

I added another trivia question in my book. From the arranging pool of Jit, Pelham, Len, Leon, Clive and Robert.

Which of the above have always qualified "HIS BAND" for the Panorama finals.

This reply was deleted.