When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist, composer, champion arranger and performing artist  Dr. Len “Boogsie” Sharpe.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blessed Assurance
  • Dr. Sharpe.... Your 71st has begun ...may it be the best yet! 

• Happy Birthday, Boogsie!!! > https://youtu.be/y5TCm4ZTNqE?si=2edPv4NoiRdEQbvK

• Happy birthday Dr Sharpe, may God continue to bless the work of your hands. Have a wonderful day maestro

• Here's Wishing you All The Best Today and in the years ahead my Brother. Stay Healthy and Stay Strong. Shadow ask that I convey his love and best wishes to you.

• Here's Wishing you All The Best Today and in the years ahead my Brother. Stay Healthy and Stay Strong. Shadow ask that I convey his love and best wishes to you.

• Best wishes to Boogsie for a wonderful birthday!!! 

grounded on our farm in country Victoria/Australia, due to ongoing and devastating floods in our region , i was feeling so depressed today and needed a bit of a mood lift - so, I started playing "Pan in Unity" again this afternoon - that fabulous medley arrangement you made for pan players from around the world during COVID lockdown in 2020 - instantaneously, it made me feel happy and confident again - then, I opened the computer and saw that it is your birthday today! what a coincidence!
    Thank you ever so much for your amazing gifts to the pan world - please, keep them coming! We love you!
    Rita xx

from the 'Pans on Fire' steelband in Marysville (Victoria, Australia)

• Happy Boogie God bless you in many enjoy your day

always Egbert and Joyce Rollins.

• Many, many more

• Happy Birthday Boogsie  God bless you always stay safe.

Egbert and Joyce Rollins.

This reply was deleted.