When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Happy Birthday to the legendary Len “Boogsie” Sharpe - October 28

When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist, champion arranger and performing artist Len “Boogsie” Sharpe.

Views: 1536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Birthday greetings Boogsie best of health and prosperity ...thanks for all the great music

Let's see.  Art Blakey, John Coltrane, Jimmy Heath, "Boogsie" Sharp; all October birthdays.  Hmmmmmmmm!

Happy birthday Mr Sharpe! Hope you have a happy and blessed day.

Happy Birthday Boogsie! May God's blessings continue to flow on and through you. More Love!

Blessings All Around You for Many Many More in Good Health!   Met you at Brooklyn Academy of Science in 1992 and was struck by your humility.   You are one of my inspirations as I try to master the double seconds!

Wishing Mr. Len "Bogsie" Sharpe a Hapi Earth Arrival Day, and continued blessings for many more Earth Days.Ghost.

Happy Birthday. From SAD

Have a good one bro

In a conversation with When Steel Talks Jazz late great Max Roach said Len "Boogsie" Sharpe's talent reminded him of Charlie "Bird" Parker

Happy Birthday Boosie from Egbert and Joyce and may you live to see many more beautiful birthdays.

2013 Panorama was fantistic.  Somsting is telling in my that panorama 2014 will be even better.

See you next year panorama champions.

Birthday greetings Maestro Shapr
Many of them Bro. I am sure Valence would be happy to do the same.

Selwyn

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service