Replies

• Arrow - You have left a legacy behind. You will be sadly missed. May you continue to make sweet soca music to serenade all in heaven. One Love and God Bless.
  • MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO ARROW'S FAMILY. HE HAS REPRESENTED US WELL WITH HIS GIFT. THANK YOU.
  • Arrow was one of the all time calypso greats, and his crossover calypso hit "Hot Hot Hot" was probably the biggest international hit since Belafonte in the 1950's

He gave us many sweet, memorable calypso hits, and he will be missed.

My condolences go out to his family and loved ones.
  • He will be missed by all.His tune HOT HOT will be remembered as the Clypso national anthem . As everybody all over the world knew and sang it. My condolences to the family.
  • Condolences to his family and may his music play on.
  • Thank u arrow for the music an making us(caribbean people) proud,condolenses to your family & fans u will forever live on in our hearts and through the music. R.I.P.
  • My humble condolences to the family of the late genius Mighty Arrow. From an ardent fan in Tobago.
  • condolences to Arrow"s family his legacy will live on in the calypso world may he rest in peace
  • Arrow! Oh yea, Arrow! Always reminded me of our own Sparrow. Great Singers of my generation. Let's hope it's not a trend or an open door to the demise of the other Great, Sparrow, who is ill. Would someone tell us how Sparrow is going.
    My condolences to the family of Arrow. We will miss him. He made the Caribbean famous. We are proud of him. RIP Brother.
  • Condolences to his family he was a great brother. His music will live on. Patrick hold on to those CD's.
This reply was deleted.