Oswald Alexander and Bertel Gittens and Merrytonestothebone are three unheralded pan soldiers who work their fingers to the bone down in T&T and still find time to come on this forum and contribute to the discussions. 

Dem three fellahs have some BIG PAN HEARTS!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And I thought the Mecca of the steelband was New York City. Tells you how much I know 'bout steelband.
  • Never forget Conrad Roach aka Boysie & Mussu-Rat. He was one of the innivators 

of pan with the Gonzales Iron band. He was a tin-smith by trade and brought his

skills to the transition from bamboo to steelpan.

• I would include Gerard Clarke with these guys, we know it's difficult listening to what outsiders has to say but at times one see better from a distance, one thing is sure here, we all want the same thing [ I hope lol] I believe we can accomplish a lot if we utilize this medium wisely. It's always more difficult when you are at "ground zero"  RESPECT.

• My sentiments also

• Messi just made things worse!

• Claude…wha is dah one boy?…lol…Is de Curry fatigue talkin or wha?…lol

• Claude, after the USA vs ARGENTINA game check out De Mighty Trini,  I think you may be suffering from CURRY TABANCA...lol.

• Earl: You and I suppose to be best pardners on this forum and yuh antagonizing meh just like bugs and the english girl. Ah having ah bad week, boy!

This reply was deleted.