After much reluctance, I have been persuaded to "come out of retirement" to throw my hat into the ring in the upcoming Pan Trinbago elections. However given the divisiveness in the organization, I will be offering myself as an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE, and not included on any slate.However, I reserve the right to endorse whosoever I believe can contribute to the progress of the organization. I will be offering myself for the position of EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER . Having observed the decline of the Pan Trinbago organization over the past 2 years in particular I have a very clear perspective of THE WAY FORWARD. Tltled 21VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, I will share these perspectives with the PAPARAZZI over the period leading up to the Elections on OCTOBER 28th for your information and look forward for your critique/comments .
best wishes
VOTE FOR IAN J CLARKE......EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Clarke: I just saw that you are aligned with DARREN SHEPPARD and RICHARD FORTEAU and MICHAEL JOSEPH!!! What are your thoughts on the LIST OF 183 FINANCIAL BANDS that are allowed to vote in the election?  Don't you think that number is a little high?

Like A LOT HIGH!!!

• Thank you Mr Ian Clarke for coming out of retirement, best of luck in the election.
  • ........I wish to thank the Administrators of WST for the opportunity to interface directly with the thousands of Pan Lovers the world over and look forward to your critique/comments/recommendations/conversations. Good hearing from you Robert. Looking forward for the feedback.
    best wishes
    IAN J CLARKE
    CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER
    VOTE......OCT 28th.....
    • Mr. Clarke: I am thrilled to see that you brought YOUR MESSAGE to THIS FORUM. I am looking forward to see a substantial number of members of WHEN STEEL TALKS engage with you as you expand upon YOUR VISIONS for PAN TRINBAGO!!!

Sincerely, Claude

• ........Good Afternoon Robert.....thanks for your comment....much appreciated....just had to restore my WST credentials....have been low profile and observing the declining state of the PT organization with a great deal of disappointment. However after much reluctance, I have been persuaded "to come out of retirement" and throw my hat in the ring in the upcoming Pan Trinbago Elections. I have however insisted that given the divisiveness in the organization I will offer myself as an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE and not as part of any slate....however I reserve the right to endorse whosoever I believe can contribute to the positive progress of the oganization. I will be offering myself for the position of EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER.I believe I have a good sense of what the general strategic perspective should be going forward and if given the opportunity can share this with the new leadership team.......The theme of my platform for THE WAY FORWARD is 21 VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY......the first three are listed hereunder.....the others will be rolled out over the next two weeks.

21 VISIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
    THE WAY FORWARD…….
    1 PREPARING YOUTH FOR LEADERSHIP:
    • Business Training, Local and International Scholarships, Mentorship.

2 RESTRUCTURE PAN TRINBAGO FOR EFFICIENCY AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS:
    • Improve Operational Efficiencies, Governance and Management

3 PURSUE CREATION OF SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
    • Tutors for Steelpan Manufacturing, Music Arrangements, Music Literacy and Instrument Performance, Merchandising of Steelpan Products, Transcribing Musical Arrangements.
  • Mr. Clark, why not start on this forum.    The election is almost upon us, and with "21 visions", you will have a lot of explaining to do; and that is just the beginning, as there will be a lot of questions.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best.

This reply was deleted.