Replies

• All Stars music was Tight but their music was not good enough to Win, Dealing with the placing  I would place Super Novas 1st, Phase2 should have been much lower and Brooklyn Steel Orchestra should have been ahead of Phase2 not tied.

The reason why I think All Stars should not have been the winner even tho their were tight, it sound like the tune was incomplete, like it needed 2 or 3 minutes more to finish. I am not a Judge , but it's just my opinion.

• Pan Elders,All Stars,Brooklyn,Renegades,Super Nova.Ebony. My top six bands. The judges did not want to give Devon Stewart the cake especially with a south band and also that would have created a major conflict with Renegades and the Charlotte St crew.Pan Elders was the 2015 Medium band champions in T&T Panorama and dominated that category two years straight as well as All Stars in the large bands. All Stars won the International but they placed Pan Elders tied for 12th. Go figure that out ! Bear in mind five of the eight judges were from T&T. Hopefully that will change in three years. Hope they made a DVD out of the historic occasion. 

• Who in their right mind today will spend thousands of dollars to produce a music competition anywhere in the world, and judge by audio?

• PAN ELDERS,  RENEGADES, EXODUS, SUPER NOVAS,  SCHERZANDO,,  VINCI STARLIFT  and LONDON EBONY.

PHASE 11 WAS WAY BELOW THEIR NORMAL STANDARD AND ALL STARS REHASHED OLD CLICHES AND DEAD PHRASES WITH SOME INDIAN GIMMICKS. THE JAPANESE BAND SHOULD NOT EVEN PLACE. THEY WERE TERRIBLE. paddy corea Musician

• And u should be a comedian
  • Then Pan Elders would be in the top five, with AllStars and Phase 11 lower down.

This reply was deleted.