International Panorama

I am concerned that the ICP begins at 3.00 p.m. and there are 24 steelbands to perform. This is an injustice to the later bands and also to pan lovers many of whom cannot stay until the wee hours of the morning.  Can someone advise how it is planned to arrange this?  Is it to late to start earlier??

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can anyone tell if the panorama  show will be televised and on which Channel

belve

• I think if the logistics is excellent 24 bands can perform in 9 hours (22 minutes per band) which means the last band can finish at midnight.

• Where can we find the bands' names  and the tunes which they are playing? I agree that 3.00 pm is a bit late. 

• The first of my 25 reasons to look forward to this competition is simple: NO GREENS! .......at least so far.

• They can't start earlier. They have to finish putting up the North Stand.

The one they took down a month ago.

• i also believe that it is starting too late for the amount of bands that has to perform, it should start earlier, can someone address this issue? 

• Yes, we were wondering about that 3.00 p.m. start being too late to accommodate so many steelband sides.

• Rhonda Reddock, most people will reach about 8pm and stay about 4hours, there is definitely to many bands for one night.

• I would like to know if the 2 top bands, All Stars and Phase 2 pull to play real early somebody going to fix that, watch and see, Pan Trinbago can fix anything,

This reply was deleted.