When our Steel Orchestra toured Accra in Ghana we were taken  on a sight seeing tour of the place where Africans were held before they were shipped out to become Slaves. When we toured China we were taken on a sight seeing tour of the Great Wall of China. When we toured India we were taken on a sight seeing tour of the Taj Mahal and the same thing with other Countries. I am asking a question here, if the Foreign Steel Orchestras that are coming for the International Panorama request a visit to see our Steelband Headquarters in the Mecca of pan, would we be proud to give them a sight seeing tour of it.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Jerry Bain; I'm asking U, WHAT has this PanTrinbago Administration DONE 4 PAN ??? A BIG FAT NOTHING, but I can show and tell U what "PAN" HAS DONE FOR PANTRINBAGO...

• I say yes.... take them on a tour. Show them what the " world governing body for pan" has done for pan in it's own country, what a sad state the headquarters for pan is in and how so very proud of this administration we all are.

• HEY GUY'S; "LOOK WHAT THIS SMOKE SCREEN" International Panorama Competition that Pan Trinbago has TRUMPT UP has done??? it has U bickering with each other, exactly what is was implemented to do, confuse U distracting U from the real ISSUE at hand, and as for the Pan Trinbago Headquaters, I believe it was under the "Panday or Robinson " watch that, millions was allotted to Pan Trinbago to build that skeleton/structure that is standing today, what U guy's should be concern with/about is, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MILLION'S ALLOTTED TO IT...

• JJJ  we all know what happen to the millions allotted to it, that's past, from now on lets see what we can do to have some sort of accountability for tax payers dollars. Do not under estimate this forum.

• Under Panday the HQ building started. PM Panday secured piece of Caroni land to build the HQ for Pan Trinbago.

• Election time so blame "Kamla". Governments(past & present) give away millions and never demand  accountability. No audits, nutten. There's your problem. not Kamla.

You can give them a tour of the place, yes, but tell 'em the WHOLE story.

• Patrick Ramdoo; Yuh always coming on this forum and defending "Kamla" as if yuh don't know the price of coffee on this forum.

• Nah!  I see things differently.  That's it,  the price of coffee is kinda high. Kamla again! Are monies from this venture trickling down to the 'panplayer'? I understand that the average price per tkt  is $400 plus. Where is this money going? Doh worry, we get a breakdown after the ICP. Yeah, a real breakdown. St. Anns, anyone???  Easy Claude!

• A good idea,

They should know something about our history and society when they leave.

This reply was deleted.