During this recent crisis I have looked at his MOVES and COUNTER-MOVES in dealing with the SHORT-FALL (euphemism for "STOLEN") of PAN TRINBAGO FUNDS. And he is every bit as good as DONALD TRUMP. The ball is now in the court of DOCTOR DOLLY to put the money in the bank account or NOT PUT THE MONEY in the bank account.

Since President DIAZ is sick in the hospital he has no POWER TO PERFORM or NEGOTIATE. Meanwhile, on the outside, PAN MEN want their money from an EMPTY BANK ACCOUNT. And there is only ONE PERSON who can come to the rescue of PAN MEN. And that is DOCTOR DOLLY!!! So, come Monday, I expect to see PAN MEN lined up at the bank and WALKING AWAY WITH CASH IN HAND.

Given the GLOBALLY EXPOSED CRISIS, she HAS TO FUND THE ACCOUNT AND PAY THE PAN MEN!!!

Now, once she does so, KEITH DIAZ immediately recovers from his SPONTANEOUS ILLNESS and returns to his office -- as HEALTHY AS EVER. All the PRAYERS on WST would have worked VERY WELL to bring him back to FULL HEALTH -- and WEALTH!!!

PANORAMA FEVER takes over the COUNTRY and PAN MEN are HAPPY AS PAPPY as they start practicing for PANORAMA 2017.

So what if ONE EXECUTIVE MEMBER quits -- we could always replace him!!!

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT KEITH DIAZ IS A POLITICAL ($30,000 a month -- imagine the leader of the OPPOSITION makes $29,000 a month with about THREE DEGREES) GENIUS!!!

Bugs, with the UTMOST RESPECT, you are FIRED!!!

And Claude Gonzales has now been HIRED to complete this SCRIPT and take it to HOLLYWOOD or BOLLYWOOD or NOLLYWOOD!!!

I forgot my own BACKYARD: GOLDENSTATEWARRIORSWOOD!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pan People let’s all get together and call out Mr, Beresford Hunte former manager, leader, and visionary of Tdad All Stars to come out of retirement and take over as interim leader. Mr Hunte farther was one of the first president of pan trinbago so he has complete understanding and has his pulse on the instrument and the players for quite sometime In addition I have no doubt after evaluating what Berry has done with Tdad All Stars over his 20 years as leader, manager he posses the skill to lead pan trinbago through these rough seas I look forward to hearing from regulars on this forum. Berry for president !!! Like Obama there has NEVER been any accusation of CORRUPTION tossed at him or any conflict of intrest accusations

• DIAZ GOING TO TALK AND WE WILL FIND OUT OTHER THEIVES ALSO

• I hope that Mr.Diaz gets a speedy Recovery, from what ever his medical complain is. On December 25th my Father transitioned in London and I was unable to make it, and for all that my Father have done for the Pan and Pan Men Inernationally,I contacted Mr Diaz and he,on a moments notice had Pan Men representation, Pepe Francis and others,so I have to say good of him ! I didn't hear one word of negativity while the Pan history was rewritten, packaged and Shipped away like the Count Dracula Story but soon we'll pay to see Panorama, but the Roots Of Pan is in My Belly !
  • Diaz would never leave his job, he has to be removed, the question is how can they do this, without any use of WOOD.

• Tell me who would give up such a lucrative position? especially while surrounded by his minions. Don't hold your breath pan lovers.
This reply was deleted.