Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Ken “Professor” Philmore. He will be missed.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have lots of fond memories of Pro. My condolences to his family and the pan fraternity. Great loss.

50 Years of the SD - Ken Professor Philmore.jpg

• I don't seem to be able to look at these beautiful videos just yet. It is so fresh on my mind how warmly he reacted to my congratulations on his performance not long ago.You would have thought it was his first. Some things happen for a reason that we do not know, however, he gave the world gold and diamonds. Condolences to his family and our PAN family.
  • Condolences to the family and friends of Ken Professor Philmore. May the Angels guide you safely to your new journey with the sweet sound of your tenor pan as you make your rest in the heavenly Kingdom. R.I.P.
  • May you rest in peace brother, angels will dance to your music. You will be greatly missed.

Randi Curvan

• So sorry to hear this news. Condolences to all of his friends and family. Such a loss for the whole musical world.

• Massive lost of a steelpan ambassador R.I.P Professor #CultureLivesHere 

• condolence to the family, 

• May he rest in peace.

• On behalf of our members and the steelpan community, the Ontario Steelpan Association extends our deep condolences to the family of Ken "Professor" Philmore on the untimely passing of their loved one. Pro was a very warm, multi-talented musician who became a tireless, global ambassador for the steelpan movement.  His passing has left a void which will be difficult to fill. 

This reply was deleted.