When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

Views: 5213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sincere condolences to Ken Philmore family on his passing from Salah & Family

RIP professor

Sincere condolences to Professor's family; and may Eternal Rest In Peace be his!

Sincere condolences to his family, friends and especially to his Fonclaire family.
Sincere condolences to his family, friends and especially to his Fonclaire family.

Ken 'Professor' Philmore - Pan By Storm (Jazzie)

Caribbean Music Awards 91

He will be sadly missed, especially at the many Parangs which are coming up very soon in Toronto Canada.. Deepest condolences to his family,and friends  RIP Professor.

Stunned and saddened I am.
It is believed that those who die in God's grace go no farther than God himself. And God is very near.

To his family, and all his friends and colleagues worldwide I offer my profound condolences.

It is with certainty I profess — The Professor has taken "Heaven by Storm".

R I P.
Condolences to the Philmore family and the Steel Pan family. A vibrant and energetic performer whose music will live on forever. God rest his soul and bless his family through this time of sorrow and further on.
Condolences to the Philmore family and the Steel Pan family. A vibrant and energetic performer whose music will live on forever. God rest his soul and bless his family through this time of sorrow and further on.

Condolences to his friends and family. , Thanks for the memories PROFESSOR.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service