Replies

• the man cyar win with skiffle, you think he ca win with pan elders, if duvone get to arrange for a medium band, in town, which is closer to go back and forth, he wil eat up the medium again plus winning with renegades as usual,

• Anyone can and will win, IF they have a real good arrangement and proper execution at performance.

Watch, if TTDF and Duvone happen to go their separate ways too, they will have ample conspiracy theories echo the same way

• LORD HAVE MERCY!!! This FORUM does give me a HEADACHE sometimes!!!

Every society evolves at its own pace (I made up that line based on my own observations -- ah I did not read that in NO BOOK).

So based on that observation, I would like to say that TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO is at least 5 to 10 years removed from allowing a FOREIGN-BASED ARRANGER (better choice of words, Andre?) to win a MAJOR PANORAMA TITLE IN THE MECCA.

Bottom Line: KENDALL WILLIAMS has ZERO CHANCE of winning with PAN ELDERS.

Why is this SOCIO-CULTURAL ISSUE so difficult to UNDERSTAND for EVERYBODY?

It reminds me of the broad-based failure among the PAN COMMUNITY to understand the point made by KHUENT ROSE about STEELBANDS being NOTHING MORE THAN COVER BANDS.

• It's never easy replacing a legend, ask Devone when he began to arrange for Renegades after Jit. 

Kendall will follow in their footsteps. 

• Duvone Stewart,win for you 5 Panorama and you cut him,That was very stupit.Pan Elders should be giving Duvone a blank check. And saying put what you want.

• So now Liam Teague is cast as "foreign"???  Lawd help us...

• HE IS AN EXPAT/FOREIGNER -- same thing!!!

Naipaul say that it is ONLY IN CALYPSO that the TRINIDADIAN touches reality!!!

• In "foreign" Liam Teague is considered a son of the soil, born, raised, natured and nurtured in T&T.  

Is Sparrow a Grenadian?  Duvone Stewart is a Tobagonian?

What matters is that all the arrangers step up their game and come good.

• Pan Elders made a good choice, Kendell is capable of keeping them at the top of the group

• Cecil Hinkson: I like your moderated tone and choice of words: "capable of keeping them at the top of the group".

We talking about WINNING PANORAMA in the MEDIUM BAND CATEGORY!!!

This reply was deleted.