by Sharmain Baboolal

“It was rumored that Pan Trinbago money went into all the legal fees…..?'
‘Yeah right, Yeah Right,” he said fishing at first for a response to the question sprung on him, sitting on a chair behind a desk full of papers which by a wild stretch of the imagination he thought made him look important.
It was a Facebook Live broadcast courtesy Marcus Ash, Secretary of the Eastern Region of Pan Trinbago.
“You see there are people who will recognize when you have a good case and when you have a good case somebody will have to pay for their losses,” Richard Forteau Secretary of Pan Trinbago, under scrutiny for the first time, said.
“ Are you saying it is on record that Pan Trinbago…?” Marcus Ash continued. But Forteau shut him down, forestalling the direct question that may have cornered him into telling an outright lie.
Never mind that ten weeks before on April 19th, 2018, the first cheque, 0000959 for TT$22,500, was cut for Attorney Farid Scoon, who five days later brought a claim, on April 24th, 2018, against President Keith Diaz and Northern Regional Chairman Gerard Mendez and Tobago’s Regional Chairwoman, Marie Toby who were part of an interim committee appointed to run the affairs of Pan Trinbgao following an Extra Ordinary general meeting.

read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When dog start suck on egg, it cyah stop....Fusion Steel Orchestra, fully sponsored by PanTrimbago it seems

....95K for Mr. Darren Sheppard as ERC, ERO however you term it,.

...25K performance fee on the Greens at Panorama 2018, DAT buss;

15K at Junior Panorama.....

One band in the movement in the onerous position, of receiving a benefit through the use of arbitrary power of one office holder in central executive, while the rest of bands drinking premium grade canal water.....

135K to one band's benefit...It is not alleged...it is a fact....LongRopeFuhHungryMouthMagaGoat..like yuhself Darren in the Year of Love

• When dog start suck on egg, it cyah stop....Fusion Steel Orchestra, fully sponsored by PanTrimbago it seems

....95K for Mr. Darren Sheppard as ERC, ERO however you term it,.

...25K performance fee on the Greens at Panorama 2018, DAT buss;

15K performance fee at Junior Panorama.....

One band in the movement in the onerous position, of receiving a benefit through the use of arbitrary power of one office holder in central executive, while the rest of bands drinking premium grade canal water.....

135K to one band's benefit...It is not alleged...it is a fact....LongRopeFuhHungryMouthMagaGoat..like yuhself Darren in the Year of Love

• Lindsay, like you is a mad man or what. I have an article for your ERO/ERC for over a month now, and you telling me to hold my hand but you letting go all this arsenal.

• 2959991806?profile=originalWST family, be careful it have a man taking pictures of what is said on WST and FB to send to his lawyer. Alex's, you know the man looking for2959992759?profile=original CIP members band's money to put in he pocket too. lol.

• I wast just flabbergasted to hear that Pantrinbago had an External Relations Co-ordinator on it's payroll,when there is already an External Relation Officer,who in my mind had little work to do.

I am first to say, pay a man his just dues.

But

I wondered what function does that position serve, and which executive officer that position reports to,in the first instance.

I also wondered if ghost positions weren't being created, so as to enhance people's monthly pay packages,and yearly hefty honorariums.

I just want clarity,so I am asking questions,hopefully the E.R.O would clarify this, at a meeting of the membership.

'Quil you made me remember these lines from ah ole kaiso.

"Money dey love"

"Money dey crave"

"Money go lead dem to dey grave"

"Buh not me"

"Dey eh go spend my money"

By de way,ah see de lawyer whom I had that heated exchange with,when he claimed to so love pan,while apparently grinding panmen face in (an injunction) dust,collected a handsome fee.

• Chest Jumping

Behind Bumping

Dey walking in SAGA TING

Just to spend PAN TRINBAGO DOLLARS

Ah cousin ah mine from ST. JOHN write and sing THAT CALYPSO!!!

• Sharmain Baboolal . it is said that the External Relations Officer was also the External Relations Co-ordinator,which they say is another paid position.

My question is, does the ERC report to the ERO?

I need to find out if one person is the E.R.O, the E.R.C and the Events Manager,and is collecting remunerations for all these positions.I also need to know what the job spec and remunerations for the E.R.C

• ...sitting on a chair behind a desk full of papers which by a wild stretch of the imagination he thought made him look important.

Forteau should SUE Sharmain Baboolal for that!!!

But she leave out the part where he told ASH how busy he was working on his minutes from a previous meeting -- what tragic posturing!!!

• Dont be surprised if a good portion of the legal fees spent 

wind back right in the pockets of Pan Tribago officials .it is called kicking back.

These legal documents if not protected by attorney client privilege should be 

Public domain and available for indepth scrutiny.

• Mr Andrew Salvador have some real explaining to do.

This reply was deleted.