Let's Talk Pan

This morning Friday 22nd August I'll be interviewed by Etienne A. Gibbs on his radio show. We'll be talking steelpan in all forms (from tuners to arrangers to steelbands). We'll be talking about the E-Pan, the World's 1st Electronic Steelpan. From 9:00 a.m. will be a great time for you to call in and ask any questions you have whatsoever relating to pan. The E-Pan is patented so we'll talk about the patenting process. This will be a great opportunity for you to field any steelpan question to 'your's truly'. If you want to talk about some of the great tuners/pioneers from yesteryear to present, this will be the time. Did you know that BP Renegades was the first steelband to use an electronic steelpan in competition? Could you tell me which Band was the first to use the E-Pan during a Panorama? Know your facts and history. You might have a lot to talk about on this one. So, brew your coffee, steep your tea, stir your hot cocoa, MAKE YOUR MILO (Daiz a calypso?) and call in . We'll chat live over breakfast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intheauthorscornerwithetienne/2014/08/22/salmon-cupid-inventor-of-electronic-steelpan

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please check your text. You seem to have set your text color to black.

This reply was deleted.