What I like about WHEN STEEL TALKS is that THE RECORD is all DOCUMENTED in ONE PLACE. And if you could read the letters "S-E-A-R-C-H" and you know how to type in a VALUE and HIT the LITTLE SPY GLASS to the right: BINGO!!!

So this man "GREGORY" was fighting for the RIGHTS OF PAN PLAYERS for years on THIS FORUM and once BEVERLEY TAKE OVER  -- the MAN GONE SOFT!!!

What is a CYNIC LIKE ME supposed to think?

Ah want the WHOLE WIDE WORLD to KNOW

That THE GREGORY is NOT THE GREGORY of LONG AGO!!!

Like BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE buy him out?  Ah hope the PIECES OF SILVER were abundant enough to SELL OUT SEVEN THOUSAND PAN PLAYERS!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Panda, Ramlogan just get hold. the man in jail and I hear some of Ramlogan pandas for the past executive going to join him. that is because Dane and all the other CIP elects putting them away for pan man money. I hear they have a orange jumps suite and bracelets for the hold crew. if that is not pan progress I don't know what is. 

• Well all I can is that in AMERICA -- WHITE MAN does LOCK UP WHITE MAN. But in TRINIDAD -- BLACK MAN doh lock up BLACK MAN ... ONLY INDIAN (For Corruption)!!!

So DIAZ and FORTEAU and JOSEPH and SHEPPARD and GYPSY and LUCAS (78 mil  in two years) could SLEEP TIGHT!!!

• leave my panda alone Mr. Claude 

• Aquil: Not me and you again!!! Yuh real MISLEAD me!!! You and GREGORY and DANE and DUVONE -- I swear allyuh was interested in PAN PROGRESS!!!

• Don't talk about DANE GULSTON!!! 

2183795233?profile=RESIZE_710x

I don't have nothing against the man -- I do feel that there is a PLACE FOR HIM in the FAR BLEACHERS -- but not as the ERO of PAN TRINBAGO.  I eh looking for no WUK -- but without a RENTAL CAR and THE SALARY and ALL THE PERKS, I could do a much better job just sitting at my computer 6000 MILES AWAY when it comes to that ERO THING.

So, clearly, it is time for BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to RESHUFFLE that CABINET. 

Because if you listen to that BOOGSIE WACK INTERVIEW (really closely) -- YOU WILL HEAR  a CRY FOR HELP from the GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF PAN  ... much like you heard just like when PATRICK ARNOLD was SQUANDERING the MILLIONS given to him from PANDAY to build the HEADQUARTERS.

Do a SEARCH and read the KEITH BYER report on that issue on THIS FORUM.

Like I said before: IT IS ALL HERE on WHEN STEEL TALKS if you have the TIME and PATIENCE and PSYCHOLOGICAL INFERENCE to read between THE FAILED BEVERLEY LINES.

This reply was deleted.