Replies

• Thanks for breaking away from the established Panorama Formula. Looking forward to more innovation next year.

• Thank you Claude. While the people have spoken (And I'm grateful for that), I MUST admit that I'm disappointed. But my players have shown me a really different side of loyalty and commitment in 2019. 

They have already started back stage side rehearsal and new players are still joining daily. That itself is a win for ME. 

I thank Liam once again for his time that he has taken out from his busy schedule to make our appearance possible and appreciate his contributions to the band (he has done more for my players outside of Panorama than in the competition). I couldn't ask for better from him and I am satisfied with what he was able to produce from that song.

My players know about winning and they know about losing. For 2019 we shall lick our wounds and come again for Panorama 2020.

Blessings!

• SS/Liam Teague - Classic, Harmonic, Symphonic.  Different stroke or super stroke?

• I am a Silver Stars' person from birth.  I was not initially impressed with their arrangement.  I did not like Rag Storm for pan. However, the performance has grown on me.  Congrats!  

•  well done

quite a far cry from the judges

• CONGRATS, TO LIAM TEAGUE,

• Congratulations to Silver Stars.

• Yes,Silverstars' performance was outstanding. Congratulations!

This reply was deleted.