Meet Duvone Stewart and Travis Roberts of CASYM Steel Orchestra: New York's 2013 Champions - UpClose!

New York, USA -  He is a big man, with big ideas, big talent and he is without doubt 'big-time.' His name is Duvone Stewart and he came here to conquer New York. In the Big Apple there is a saying: "You ain't done it 'til you done it." Duvone has definitely done it. He is the 2013 New York Panorama champion arranger. Hello, the man is ready for prime time, yet he remains humble in heart. He's a long-time, die-hard Miami Heat fan- who feels CASYM fits him like a glove, and vice versa. In an exclusive, post-Panorama joint interview with When Steel Talks, arranger Duvone Stewart and CASYM band captain Travis Roberts talk about their journey to this point, and what's to come.
watch video interview

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congrats to CASYM and their wonderful win I Ilisten to their music and it was a well deserved win,Duvone Stewart you are a gift from God, keep up the great work you are doing, and all I can see is greatness in your future, you are definitely a role model to the younger one.

This reply was deleted.