Replies

• happy new year every one.

• AQUIL ARRINDELL: You eh NO EXPAT guessing about what is going on with BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO ON THE GROUND -- YUH KNOW!!!

You been in PAN since you were 12 years old and now you are 40 years old and you have LIVED PAN ON THE GROUND for 28 years. So I choose to believe YOUR PRESENTATION as a FIRST HAND OBSERVER.

The BAD NEWS is that this is THE NEW DISPENSATION -- LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Cecil Hinkson break meh heart the way he KISSING UP TO BEVERLEY -- and that is a man who used to be FIGHTING for the BENEFIT OF PAN PLAYERS before he and EARL RICHARDS get CHAIN UP in this WOMAN IS BOSS POLITICS.

• Panorama is the Peak period for pan players, it's not right to limit them to one band.

• Cecil you are perpetrating a fraud. You cannot call Panorama a competition and have people competing against themselves. How man teams do want Kawhi to play for during the playoffs? That's the peak period for basketball players.

bugs

• Cecil: ANYTHING BEVERLEY SAY OR DO -- you AGREE WITH IT. Yuh LOSS all YUH OBJECTIVITY!!!

• Aquil....I don't write in response very often but I had to in this case....WELL DONE!!!! It's about time someone talked straight about pan women & pan men.  If we didn't have these grass roots musicians there would be no Panorama...no Pan Trinbago...no rich culture of music "to save our mortal souls".  Calypso & Pan ARE our distinct culture.  Everything spreads out from those 2 main branches and sadly instead of being held up as examples of our very own beginnings - the Trini powers that be and we ourselves mash all over them.  Before anyone should get payoff from pan.......PAN MEN & WOMEN SHOULD GET PAYOFF!!!  And yet because of the simple beginnings of pan.....the smart men trample all over them every time!!!  If as you say Pan Trinbago is an association for band leaders(although I always thought the inception of that institution was for the pan people). Then it's definitely over due for a pan players union to protect & promote pan players including the "saviours" who are so talented to learn 10 songs & individual arrangements.   Keep up the live broadcast Aquil....the pan disapora prefer to listen than read!!  Like pan!!!

• Good one Aquil...riddled with contradictions...but quite informative at the same time... 

• MTTB: You have to do better than that on YOUR PET PEEVE.

Don't hold back!!! Don't let AQUIL ARRINDELL EAT YOUR LUNCH.

So what if you alienate a few people with your BLUNT REPONSE -- welcome to MY CLUB.

But you cannot let AQUIL ARRINDELL take YOUR TOPIC (YOUR PET PEEVE) and EXPATIATE with it!!!

Outline THE CONTRADICTIONS for us!!!

It is good to see SOMEBODY FROM TRINIDAD (from the PAN COMMUNITY) raising issues with FACTS FROM THE GROUND.

Come on MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE -- DOH BACK BACK ON ME!!!

• Claude you self...You know that I cannot agree with this praising mercenaries business...If it is that we HAVE to depend on mercenaries to produce Panorama, then it is plain that we have no business having that competition in the first place. Especially after Pan Trinbago has gone public touting that players will not be allowed to play with more than one band. I certainly applaud Aquil for exposing the reality of the issue. I too am open to public discussion of the subject at any time. All who are in support of mercenaries must understand that similarly there are some of us who want to play the game fairly. I'll say it here again Panorama as it stands is like a sore foot that now needs to be amputated. For year when the little sore developed we ignored it. What yuh expect now?...Not friggin gangrene!!...

• ... it is a VERY COMPLEX ISSUE. And BEVERLEY has a LOT OF SUPPORTERS who agree with EVERYTHING SHE DOES. So there is NO GOING BACK.

As long as she could SELL the HIGH QUALITY of the PERFORMANCES -- she is a BIG HERO with this ALL YEAR PANORAMA TING. So the CRACKSHOT debate now becomes MOOT -- since it is now THE ORDER OF THE DAY ... much to your chagrin!!!

But I have it worse off than you -- these ARRANGERS are taking the BEST CRACKSHOTS in THE LAND and making them play EURO-CALYPSO in TRINIDAD at CARNIVAL TIME for PANORAMA. And yuh know I eh listening to THAT. So my PAN LIFE has reached IT'S END while YOU and AQUIL choose to live in PAN LIMBO!!!

This reply was deleted.