When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Condolences to the Philip family on the passing of Mikey, he was a StarLift panman who later became the captain of Phase ll.

Views: 2307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mickey was a gentle-spirited person and always carried a warm smile, we will miss him dearly at Invaders. On behalf of all the players and especially the members of the Invaders Youth Steel Orchestra we extend our sincerest condolences to Mickey's family. Rest In Peace.

Deepest condolences to the family of the man who is responsible for my 53 years of involvement in the pan movement.  Mikey- always calm, always focused, always looking out for the weaker ones. I do cherish the time we spent together on the track at Junior Panorama this year.  Now that your temporal work is done, May God's perpetual light shine upon you. 

Condolences to Kerri and the Phillip family. Mickey was well known in the Woodbrook/St James Community and on behalf of our Association, The Woodbrook/St. James Community Association and also Former Councillor Cleveland Garcia we really would like to extend our deepest condolences to those of you who were fortunate to have interacted with Mickey

Another light blown out. RIP Mikey

May God give the rest of your family the strength and the courage in this time of sadness. Mikey was quite and soft spoken gentleman, he was one of my school mates. May he R.I.P. God is always in charge.

Peace my Brother 

Condolences to the Family - Relatives and Friends of Beloved Mikey Phillips. A Humble Man. ''May His Soul Rest In Peace''

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this news, my condolences to the Phillip family, may he rest in peace.

Sincere condolences to the family and to the members of Phase11 Mikey was a great guy and loved by all and will be surely missed may he rest in peace.

Condolence to Mikey'S family and may he rest in peace.....

RIP Mikey - play some sweet steelpan music in heaven Bro. 

Sincere condolences from the Codrington Pan Family to family and friends of Mr. Mikey Phillip and also to Phase II Pan Groove. 

My condolences to the family of Mikey. With himself, deceased brother Winston,Andy and Pat we shared good times in Starlift in the mid sixties doing a bit of coasting in their yard at Damien Street on pans tuned for Starlift by him.As captain of the band, he looked out for all and sundry.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service