posted by lennie tyson 18 minutes ago

To all members of the pan community it is with a very heavy heart Ibring the news of the passing of one of the most engaging panpersonalities Mr. Lolyd Foster Jr. ( ALIAS 'BREE' ' MOW LOU ' ) of PHASE11 PAN GROOVE. I take this opportunity on behalf of my family andmyself to offer my sincerest condolences to his family at thistime.Having met him in 1978 when I started playing with d phase we verysoon became very close friends a guoup which included LA PIERRE,GLENRICK, GIBBONS JAPPA, TERRY, CASTRO, MORNING,TONY JEAN, wouldassemble after practice and be entertained by Bree well beyond 5.00 amon some occasions those memories would last forever R.I.P. my friend

LENNIE " STRETCH' TYSON

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My condolences to the family and to the members of Phase. 'Bree' will be sorely missed. Dx
  • RIP Bro Bree!. May your music continue to spread the love from beyond. One Love! Pan 4 Life!
  • Well the Good Lord knows best. I meet Bree many years age and found him to be always a funny kind of guy

who like to tell a lot of jokes, he had a good heart. I call him BIG MAN and he used to call me short man (smile) to me he was one of the best second pan player in his days at Phase 11. My condolences goes to his family and Phase 11 Pan Groove, may he RIP.

Don Clarke

• Einstein " bananas " and the Brown family send our condolences.
  • Condolences are extended to  Phase II and the family of Bree. May he RIP
  • RIP my brother

• R.I.P Bree t'was a pleasure knowing you since our 1989 meeting in Moods Pan Groove N.Y playing "Free Up"  memories of you will live forever.....
  • Well, Well, Well, what can i say i had'nt seen bree in many years since i came to the US on tour with the Phase.My thoughts and prayers go out to first and foremost his immediate family and then the pan family.Bree was pretty much a good buddy of mine during my time playing with `the band.May the brother go on to his maker and hopefully return some time in his everlasting spiritual journey.

One Love,

Sekou.

•  

Upon entering the Phase his would be the first big hug and kiss I get.

Rest in Peace, my friend

• No more shit talk in d corner another piece of d history gone  all the men who was afraid of his mouth can now breathe easy lol

This reply was deleted.