Music programs.

I would like to try doing some music for pan and would like to arrange it from my laptop, any one have any good programs I can use that will give me the full lines of instrument in a band?

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are welcome because I was looking for the same program I bought it when it first came out I hope they do up grades but so far mines is still working very good, make some music Brother
  • Thank you all the notation will be great also but was more looking forward to a program and can use my key board and do tenor parts guitars etc and blend them all, and I looked at the Indigsound and that is just what am looking for

• There are several programs that vary in price and sophistication, but most take time and practice to learn.  Since I am not a professional musician, I use the freeware MuseScore, which has good technical support, but is still a work in progress. If you are a professional musician, you will want a more sophisticated program. I am a music student, and my professor teaches his students a program called Cubase. However, before spending all that money you can peruse serious reviews and discuss programs with professionals in your field.

• I think he is looking for something that gives you the sound of the pan not notation software I could be wrong
  • If you use a Mac, LOGIC is the Best easiest to use Recording, Mastering and Scoring program.

• Finale is  for natation, scoring  if you need notation you can also do  natation in Cubase  Pro 8.5

• I really meant for you to check out the Indigisound on YouTube I don't have any music on YouTube
  • there is a music software call Indigsound  that works with Native Instrument Kontak 5it has the full Pan assembly of the pan you can goggle it or check it out on youtube I used it well I made test recording and it sounded very real and I just did basic just some chord a bass line and a simple melody nothing complex nothing plan just what I felt at the time check it out on youtube I use Cubase DAW and Reaper DAW I had no problem I haven't done any thing complex with it yet because I am still setting up my music studio

• Finale and Sibelius are good music notation programs

• I Use Cubase and Reason  they are advance programs but with time and Patience you could learn too. 

This reply was deleted.