That $40,000,000 could have BUILT OUT a massive EVENTS CENTER/HEADQUARTERS which in turn could have generated at least a 10% annual CASH ON CASH (ROI) -- forever and ever ... AMEN!!!

Not to mention all the BENEFITS to the STEELBAND COMMUNITY!!!

2020: THE PAN COMMUNITY BEGGING AGAIN!!!

Well, maybe not!!! 2020 is an ELECTION YEAR so I am sure that the GOVERNMENT HANDOUT might go back up to about $25,000,000 to $30,000,000!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its TIME for all Steelbands, Pan Trinbago, TTT and WACK to study the LIVE STREAMING business...GAMERS are way ahead on how the system/business WORKS...EA reportedly paid Ninja $1 million to stream 'Apex Legends'

It's a gigantic amount for a relatively short amount of gameplay.

For some its like a soccer game, people pay to WATCH him play on a LIVE STREAM. He has millions of followers.

"That's a large amount even for Ninja. He acknowledged to CNN in December that he was making $500,000 per month (more "on a good month"), but that's split between Twitch, YouTube and sponsorships. This was twice as much for a single Twitch stream."

https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/13/ea-paid-ninja-1-million-to-stre...

• This is so true ODW. Some of the best coverage and streaming we saw of the Trinidad 2019 carnival was done by gamers.  In fact one of the gamers WST followed was joking about much better his phone steam of Carnival was than TTT. 

• Thanks PT, need more discussion on QUALITY and DELIVERY of SERVICE for the user (viewers). If we can only get the powers that be to PROMOTE the PANORAMA product like a BUSINESS and develop marketing strategies to INCREASE viewership across the GLOBE, Steelbands and Pan Musicians will be able to see greater returns for their Investment. 

Here's a marketing strategy Microsoft been using in their stores. Esports to get gamers to buy into their products. On Friday evenings they host tournaments for kids to compete for prize money. In return they get kids to use their prize money (gift card$) to buy their products.

The esports industry economy is expected to hit $1.65 billion by 2021, fueled by nearly 250 million esports enthusiasts and another 307 million casual viewers. That revenue and viewer forecast could get even higher based on heavy-hitters like Fortnite and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds officially entering the esports arena in 2019. Whether you’re not familiar with esports or you’re a dedicated longtime fan, we’ve compiled a list of the esports games to watch out for this year.

https://www.androidauthority.com/esports-games-949423/

1464879255?profile=RESIZE_710x

1464887798?profile=RESIZE_710x

• EXCLUSIVE iKONIK OUTFIT + SCENARIO EMOTE REVEAL

Daquan made $8 million total income from online gaming last year.

Daquan Funny Moments - TSM Daequan Compilation Fortnite ( funniest moments )

• Look what happening around TRINCITY MALL!!!

Trinidad Express Feb 28th, 2019

1411863938?profile=RESIZE_710xThe community of Trincity this morning welcomed with excitement the opening of Starbucks, Pizza Hut and a Presto convenience store at the spanking new Trincity Plaza, located opposite Trincity Mall.

Read More

BEVERLEY and BERTEL GITTENS and MARCUS ASH should THINK BIG and pursue the HIGHEST AND BEST USE of that VACANT LAND.

Beverley like to BOAST!!! That would be something to BOAST ABOUT for the rest of her life.

But it has to be more than a HEADQUARTERS -- it has to be an EVENTS CENTER bringing in money DAILY.

PAN TRINBAGO sitting on a GOLD MINE and just don't know it. BEVERLEY just has to learn to THINK BIG and let others lead the way sometimes because TRINIDAD is a complex society when it comes to RACE and CLASS!!!

• Any sensible person will know what a GOLDMINE the Trincity lands are to PTB, especially in the longterm. When Panday gave PTB the land he spoke of it. This project will take a special kind of discipline and determination to pursue. I predict it will happen soon tho. Claude, your thoughts here on this matter are not new.

• Bertel Gittens: I think that YOU and MARCUS ASH could handle THIS PROJECT. But make sure that the EMPHASIS in on the EVENTS CENTER and not so much on the OLD IDEA of the HEADQUARTERS.

THE EVENTS CENTER should be a  REVENUE GENERATOR and JOB CREATOR for PAN TRINBAGO!!!

You should put THIS PROJECT on the FRONT BURNER -- after all ... that whole BIG EXECUTIVE eh have nothing to do but sit around and wait for PANORAMA 2020.

• ME BOI!! I have no say on any PTB proposed project. But if the Madame say do so, raising to the challenge I have no problems with. I would volunteer fuh free on this! Just LOVE meh PAN!

• As the saying goes let the jackass  bray , what a pity you can't see beyond your ignorance 

• Ok Gonzales 

This reply was deleted.