Replies

• More Sokah - Massy Trinidad All Stars Panorama 2020

#trinidadallstars family - the wait is over. For #panorama2020 our tune of choice will be More Sokah by Nailah Blackman. Arranger: Leon 'Smooth' Edwards. #weareallstars #allstarsforever #MoreSokah #NailahBlackman #naiarmy #soca #music #pan #orchestra #culture #carnival2020 #discipline #dedication #magnificence #excellence

• Well, I would not say I predicted this but I am so happy this is the tune of choice for All Stars 2020. Now I can say we are winning Panorama 2020. I had Despers in the first place but now it's All Stars.

• It would be nice for All Stars and Smooth to jump on this but we will see. 

• Choice of tune will decide 2020 winner.

• That is for sure an important point. Choice=Winner

•  MORE SOKAH, THIS SONG IS GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE FOR PANORAMA 2020, VERY GOOD PANORAMA SELECTION BY DESPERADOES........BRING IT HOME DESPERADOES GOOD LUCK! I AM A BORN DESPERADOES AND I AM LOCK-ON

• Wow! A nice pan chune. Kinda early though.

• Given the LAVWAY FOUNDATION of THIS SONG -- and it's very early release -- I think that it is going to RUN OUT OF STEAM long before CARNIVAL.

So I am hoping that she releases something MORE CREATIVE around JANUARY!!!

• Running out of steam?...WRONG... The song now START to pick up speed. What you may get is a Road Remix. 5 weeks to the final. Savannah Grass was released on October 1st, 2019 and is still played today after a successful carnival run. I don't see why this tune cannot have the same effect as Savannah Grass, with identical BPM, we may also be looking and listening to a potential Roadmarch contender.   

• NICE..

This reply was deleted.