NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago

Logo of National Carninval Commission - NCC

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The National Carnival Commission (NCC) of Trinidad and Tobago and Pan Trinbago continue to work together in the best interest of resolving ongoing financial challenges and, more specifically, toward resolving the matter of the outstanding payments due to several members within the Steel Pan community.

As at this time, discussions are currently taking place with respect to identifying and accessing the funds and making them available for disbursement to the community as quickly and as accurately as possible.

Once the funds issue has been satisfactorily resolved, the NCC and Pan Trinbago will communicate this to the pan community, letting them know the payment distribution details, times, and arrangements.

As per the 3-year Memorandum of Agreement signed earlier on July 27, 2018, between the NCC and Pan Trinbago, the NCC has acquiesced to taking a more active role in the allocation and disbursement of approved financial assistance coming into effect for the Carnival 2019 season.

The NCC sincerely thanks the pan community, as well as the public, for their patience and understanding at this time.

Press release from:  NCC

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hate to do this ... but I better MAKER SURE and EXPLAIN this POSTING to EVERYBODY ... LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

I thought that I made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that there was  A CATCH to THE POSTING ....

This PRESS RELEASE came from the NCC in 2018 (READ IT) ... so those who have been FOLLOWING the EXPLOITATION OF PAN PLAYERS (by PAN TRINBAGO) might have RECOGNIZED IT. 

The reason that I put it up (as INGRID realized and summarized) is that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and HER SHEEP are FIGHTING to DISTANCE HER from THE BOUNCED TOBAGO CHECKS TODAY. But remember that she was supposed to bring HONESTY and INTEGRITY and TRANSPARENCY to PAN TRINBAGO. Especially because at the time that this PRESS RELEASE was issued -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE was working PRIVATELY with KEITH DIAZ to gain HIS SUPPORT to take over PAN TRINBAGO ... and she was FULLY AWARE of the SIXTY MILLION IN DEBT and the MOU referenced in THIS PRESS RELEASE. 

So now when HER SHEEP try to convince THE PAN PUBLIC that she HAS ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for making sure that the PAN PLAYERS IN TOBAGO GET PAID and the CHECKS STOP BOUNCING -- and that THE NCC is the only body that is RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT -- THAT IS A LIE!!!

THE MORE SHE PROMISE THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE -- THE MORE THINGS REMAIN THE SAME!!!

Sorry, Ingrid, for stealing your line -- DOH SUE ME!!!

• The more things change, the more they stay the same!

• INGRID: Yuh LIVING quite in LONDON -- and YUH CATCH IT!!!

That is why ah LIKE YUH SO MUCH (ah hope Earl Richards doh see this POSTING -- he always minding we business)!!!

• Dem lie, lie, lie

• These people issued cheques already and they bounced....

This reply was deleted.