New York's 2013 Panorama...

New York's 2013 Panorama...

WIADCA reports that a live stream will be available for tonight's New York panorama competition. http://wiadcacarnival.org/wiadca-carnival-2013-live-stream/

Basement 2013 Panyard Recordings

Wednesday August 28:

• 9:00 p.m. - Sonatas Steel Orchestra   done - watch teaser
  • 10:30 p.m. - Despers USA Steel Orchestra done - watch teaser
  • 11:30 p.m. - CrossFire Steel Orchestra  done - watch teaser

Thursday August 29:

• 9:00 p.m. - CASYM Steel Orchestra - done - watch teaser
  • 10:00 p.m. - Pantonic Steel Orchestra - done - watch teaser
  • 11:00 p.m. - D’Radoes Steel Orchestra - done - watch teaser

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Live feed we getting ROB in Trinidad.......Shame took meh money twice and ah still cah see 30 seconds of anything. 

• It never fails to amaze me, the complete lack of communication when it comes to pan. Do those involve get some perverted pleasure from treating those interested in panorama be it Trinidad, London or New York with utter contempt? I think they think we are all mushrooms and should be kept in the dark and fed on S**T I mean compost.

We are told so many different things from so many sources. Those in the know are never on hand to confirm or deny these statements. WIADCA has a live feed WIADCA does not have a live feed. It is paid for? it is free?

What is the real truth? what website has the rights to stream? which don't?

Will it be professionally done? or a total shambles? Will it be in HD and perfect stereo? or not?

I suppose I'll have to wait until they all appear on YouTube. then I'll get to see them for free.

• Randisc,

I hear you. I called their number and got the site and price, but they began with the second band.

let's hope there is no break in transmission. 

• Some one needs to check with WIADCA about the live stream, As per the WIADCA  is saying that thay know not thing about a pay per view event, but it is on there web site and is asking for 12.00 THIS IS NOT FREE.....

• I truly hope to obtain a good live feed here in Trinidad....not one of those fly-by-night feeds. I want to hear mih pan.
    • This look like it is a pay per view event there sit is asking for 12.00 but is not saying what the 12.00 is for or to whom I am paying it to.

• May the best performer win but I am looking for ADLIB in winner's row followed by Pantonic and D'Radoes closely behind. Best of luck.
    Mr.Wilson
  • @WST How did you determine which pan yards to visit (and not visit) to record? 

• Past recording history, accessibility, band interest, availability, readiness, time-constraints and co-operation.

• Anybody know what is up with East Side? I am told they are practicing outdoors but no definite word on arranger or song selection other than rumors
This reply was deleted.