When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

Glenroy Joseph is having a serious Knee operation  tomorrow , lets hope and prayer his operation is successful, Just trust in the Lord Glenroy my Thoughts are with you.

I hope to hear you fussing with us on this Forum, ASAP, may the good lord Bless you.

Views: 1063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done, amen.

Glenroy, brotherman ... we all puling for you.   Stay up!  Will send you email too.

Peter

Enjoy your new knee and walking freely again!  

Enjoy your new knee and walking freely again!  

Thanks Bebe for letting his WST. family know....my prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery go out to Glenroy

Hey Glenroy, maintain a positive outlook and everything would be okay.
Wishing you all the best for a successful knee surgery.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Albert

Glenroy,I pray all goes well with the operation and that you have a speedy recovery....all the best my brother.

Blessings to Glenroy. I will remember him in prayer and trust he will be brand new very soon.

Glenroy, I hope you wont expect me to stop disagreeing with you because of this temporary mishap, so make haste and lets get back to some serious jousting,  thoughts are with you buddy...

My the force be with you Brother.

Hey Glenroy. Now that your surgery is over, I am confident your postop. recovery regimen will

afford you the strength to be comfortably back on your feet--heading to the basement to enjoy football season.

All the best, my calypso & pan friend.

Wishing you all God's blessings for a successful operation, and a speedy recovery.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service