Replies

• Anyone that chose to go down the road of "who smarter" or "who know more" end up looking rather silly because posters loose interest, Steve you should know because you went down this road before with GHOST. I'm beginning to see how lonely I could be if yuh smarter then everybody.

• Cecil

I am not smarter than anyone else. I declare myself a foolish fool throughout my posts. But that declaration is the beginning of wisdom. Without wisdom one remains a fool. Wisdom is not obtained from any scriptures of the world. Wisdom is obtained directly through one's heart from God within. A person who cannot read, hear, speak can be the wisest. I know but Ghost and I became good friends because he saw in me someone with his same determination. He taught he knew it all. Wisdom is simply knowing we are better and far greater than our bodies whether African, Indian, and all other ethnicity and races and colors of skin. Don't worry persons are reading both posts. Those who have begun to consider themselves foolish we see the wisdom from my posts. That's how its distributed. I am being compassionate here. Not obstinate. We cannot even know the amount of hair roots on our heads but we feel by reading scriptures only we know The Supreme. Yeah right. What fools we are.

• Sidd:

"I declare myself a foolish fool throughout my posts. But that declaration is the beginning of wisdom..."

Actually, Holy Scripture declares something different:

"The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise." (Psalm 111:10)

Your Luciferian delusions are Luciferian in character precisely because, like Lucifer in the garden, you flatly contradict the word of Yahweh; Genesis 3:4.

"We cannot even know the amount of hair roots on our heads but we feel by reading scriptures only we know The Supreme. Yeah right."

That is certainly not a fair characterization of what I say, or what Holy Scripture says. Yahweh plainly says:

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:9)

Yahweh chooses His prophets, certainly. He has certainly chosen the children of Jacob/Israel as the holy seed through which He sends us His word. That doesn't mean His prophets know everything. Holy Scripture almost goes out of its way to highlight the frailty of even the holiest of the prophets, including for example Moses, who for his infraction at the waters of Meribah did not enjoy the privilege of crossing the Jordan; Deuteronomy 32:51; and David, who committed adultery compounded with murder, in the matter of Bathsheba; 2 Samuel 11.

But for all the frailty of even the holiest of His prophets, Holy Scripture is also clear that true doctrine is the exclusive preserve of His holy seed:

"Yahweh, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?" (Jeremiah 16:19-20)

Therefore, one, any son of Jacob who relies for wisdom on the teachings of Gentiles, is a fool. It doesn't mean that every son of Jacob, ipso facto, already knows the mind of God. That too is a delusion, and contradicted by the scripture quoted above, that His thoughts are higher than ours.

Moreover, two, any one who denies the truth of the teaching (that the Gentiles are not to be resorted to for instruction in God's word) is Luciferian, since flatly contradicting God.

I'm sorry, but there it is.

Hence, when you say:

"...we see the wisdom from my posts..."

there really is no such thing. You are merely caught up in Luciferian delusions that derive from some man-made (therefore Lucifer inspired) source. I know what that source is, better than you imagine.

Now, I do not assert the superiority of the seed of Jacob/Israel. That is not what Scripture asserts. What Scripture asserts is a special relationship with God, for the children of Jacob, codified in a Holy Covenant. That Covenant promised to set Israel "above all other nations" if we kept the terms of the Covenant: Deuteronomy 28:1. Conversely, it promised to set us beneath if we did not: Deuteronomy 28:43. That prophecy has come to pass.

That means, specifically, that the ol' nigga is set apart, like it or not. It is a Luciferian delusion  to suggest that there is no difference.

Does this mean that the ol' nigga is superior in some essentialist sense? No. It means that we are set apart, either to be set above, or to be set beneath. God may  take anyone He chooses, and set them above, or set them beneath. History bears this out. Kingdoms and empires, in regular  succession, have been raised up and brought down (all prophesied btw).

The foolish, in their materialist delusion, have taken this as evidence of superiority/inferiority, not realizing the clear evidence of history that superiority/inferiority must in that case be a fleeting thing. The powers that be for the time being, also have their date with (prophesied) destiny, and also are aware that it  is the ol' nigga that is to rise to rule. 

No. That God has a chosen people merely means that for His purposes, He has a mission for the chosen seed. I have a good idea what it is, gleaned from Scripture. But it matters not. If the first born, under the rules of primogeniture, inherits the dukedom, let us say, it doesn't mean that the first born is thereby necessarily superior to his brethren who do not inherit. Just favoured for some purpose.

So there it is. God put  DIFFERENCE between the nations. And specifically, He put DIFFERENCE between the ol' nigga and all other peoples. For His purposes. The reasons why are highly involved, and well hidden in the English translations of His Holy Word. The deep reasons  are also highly politically incorrect even to discuss. This is not the  forum to go into these matters.

Buttt... the idea that all-o-we-iz-one and that there is no difference, is a Luciferian falsehood.

-Big Sid 

"Then the word of Yahweh came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye Yahweh" (Psalms 147:19-20)

• Big Sid,

Your ol nigga explanations and decoding from the Bible are still too material and wanting to defeat the so-called Lucifer. There is no Lucifer or Devil running the planet earth. The Bible is for beginners. It does not contain the science of God realization in full which begins with the soul realization. The Adam and Eve is a childish explanation of the beginning of God's creation. It no longer convinces the living beings of the 21st century. Of all the centuries humans have lived on this planet, the 21st century ushers the spiritual era believe it or not. No particular race has the special privilege of a pipeline to God. All living being have that pipeline automatically by dint of their life itself. Once it moves, breathes, and has consciousness it is a particle life of God. The material bodies are simply the desires of the soul. The soul is free to desire what it wants to do at any given time. If it acts like and wants to be a dog, then it receives a dog's body. If it acts like a devil, then it becomes a devil. Anything the soul wants it gets. This why it is said be careful what you desire. It will be fulfilled. The fulfilling is not done by a so-called lucifer or devil. There is no such personality in the kingdoms of God. It is the souls desires that are sometimes abominable. Then when other souls desires to be devilish as well, they are directed to other souls who have desired that type of devilish life and the new desiring souls surrender to the experienced devilish ones. This happens not only on this planet but throughout the whole of the universes of the material kingdom of God. They are simply souls desiring to experience devilish life, kingly life, queenly life, and multifarious types of bodies not only in the human form but all types of bodily forms across the material universes to which they are millions. It's an old story really.

One is free to desire whatever he/she wants. i.e. the souls. Now here is the solution. The soul must desire not to become God but become like God and that is their real constitutional position as souls. But before that desire can be manifested the soul must know itself first and realize itself to a full extent. In order to do this the soul must give up all forms of bodily designations, such as I am an ol nigga, I am a dog, I am a tree, I am a human. I am a man, I am a woman, and the list can go on in the billions and trillions of bodily consciousness and designations. So the life we live in the material world is not the true one. It is a specially prepared place by God Himself called "Martya Loka". "The place of Death". We have come here to die, simply because we have desired die-able bodies. The bodies that we have will slowly rut away. Have you noticed that with all material bodies whether ol nigga or not? So we are all fools really. The solution is not a religious or scriptural one. The solution is a spiritual one of recognition of the spirit soul, the real life force of God who we truly are. We therefore have to give up on scriptures and religions across the globe. They may be of some help in the beginning but ultimately one has to change one's desire to that of spiritual desires and not material desires. But here is the blockage we all have. We are not sure what is this spiritual desire all about. We think it means death and "rest in peace" and lose our personality and the inability to enjoy life. On the contrary we gain our true personality, we are all dying and not really enjoying life because as soon as we think we begin to enjoy life with all the hard earned comforts, a day comes when the doctor or our body tells us, "you have developed a sickness which in 6 months will destroy your beautiful body whether young or old". Is that the fault of an illusive Lucifer or our fault, It is our fault because we fools desired a material body which is made out of the temporary energy of the Supreme Energetic God Himself. Therefore we are fools only. All of us. me, you and everyone else right down to the worm in stool. The worm in stool will also die. So it is called the "Place of Death". A so-called Lucifer or Devil is not involved. There are two types of Lucifer worshipers. Both have one symptom. The first is one who worships and adores devilish existence. They do everything contrary to life itself. They kill, steal,beg, borrow, drink blood even in the form of meat and flesh of others including human flesh have sex even with animals etc etc the worst. They do the worst things in life. The other worshiper is one who thinks Lucifer runs this planet and must keep away from Lucifer but somehow keeps bouncing up against this so-called lucifer and sees everything as Lucifer's fault and doings. Both types of lucifer worshipers spend too much time either trying to be like lucifer or trying to fight with the world as if it really belonged to this lucifer. From you writings you belong to this second type. This means in essence you are a worshiper as well of Lucife, because you actually think this so-called illusion of lucifer really exist and runs the planet. So in that sense you will view and see everything in the form of this Lucifer. The Bible gives a simple version of what is known as "Pradhan" God's inferior material energy which changes constantly before our eyes because that is how it was designed by God Himself so that the souls will never be able to settle permanently in the material world and of course its wrong use by the souls especially in the human form. It's just not our real home. We souls are eternal but our bodies we desire here are made out of temporary material energy of God. They crumble before our eyes. They produce a little pleasure at times and especially when we have young bodies. But of all material life age, youth life passes the fastest. Have you noticed that? Then middle age and old age begins and takes its time and the pains begin and discomforts begin, both in the mind. intelligence and body. Is that a nice living condition and happiness. Of course not. Is it due to a so-called Lucifer who we are under. No. It is due to us -the souls simply misusing our independent choices. We have chosen the temporary energy of God technically called Pradhan-the inferior lump of changeable energy of the Supreme. Any one who chooses this energy is a fool in the eyesight of the Supreme. He does not bother with fools. First stop being a fool and realize your choice is the wrong one. The moment you do this in a very deep sincere way, then you reflect the eternal superior energy- the spiritual energy of which you and I are particles of.(spiritual alchemy the touchstone effect) We then have our eternal position, spiritual touchstone torch light and we can simply reflect this spiritual light through our daily activities. We become spiritual alchemist. We become like God. We can change ourselves and the world only by this method now. It cannot be done by calling our selves all types of foolish names and thinking we are God's chosen ol niggas and all foolish material mis-identifications of the brilliant spark of God we are. And thinking we could never be like God. Let your light so shine that men may see your good (really God) works. Darkness cannot remain when we reflect this light. We are simply souls experiencing foolishness and calling it happiness in the material world. But if we want the foolishness to stop with us, we have to stop the foolish thinking that a lucifer is in charge of the planet keeping us back in some form or the other. As soon as we think negatively. we become what we think. You are what you think. If you think you are a soul, you become brilliant light and is able change material into spiritual at once. You become Godlike- like God because that is you real constitutional position. Use it. That's all. You cannot be convinced of this if you think you are an ol nigga or anything else other than a particle soul of God and that you have been made to surrender by force to some so-called lucifer. But I write not only to you but take the opportunity to throw spiritual light through these words who ever is deserving of it. I guarantee you most of 556 views will much rather accept spiritual light than become ol niggas. "Ol nigga consciousness is not a good proposal now and never was either. That time has passed. An ol nigga can be black, brown, white and all colors in between. We have seen this across the globe. It's still not it .Not the solution. But with spiritual light it will be lit up again.The darkness cannot remain. The darkness won't turn into whiteness either. It will be turned into light and knowledge. The Bible has been screwed up by foolish and frightful men thinking a lucifer runs the show. And that is the problem with all scriptures of this world. It changes. Why? That is the very nature of this world. It changes everyday. One thing does not change is the soul. If it were not for the soul, this material world cannot exist without it. It is the soul that wholes everything together along with the help of the Super Soul of course. Both types souls are life itself. The material energy itself is dead matter. It cannot move, it cannot breathe. It has no consciousness itself. Otherwise everything else changes and deteriorates. Haven't you noticed this fact?

• Sidd:

Please do continue in your Luciferian delusions, contradicting the plain word of God.

As to ol' nigga consciousness, by that I merely wanted to bring my brethren to an awareness that the first ol' niggas were our forefathers the prophets. If that does not apply to you, that's fine. As a Luciferian, you have no portion in this.

But I thank you for the opportunity to bring up the matter while correcting your (Luciferian inspired) man-made 'New Age' formulations.

For my part I consider the matter submitted. This is not the forum to go deeper. Let the reader now dig further, or not, as they choose. 

- Big Sid

"Then the word of Yahweh came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye Yahweh" (Psalms 147:19-20)

• The very term ol nigga is offensive to God. There is no word such as this describing Jocob's tribe in the Bible. This I wish to point out to you once and for all. The Bible is just a beginning understanding of God consciousness. However God consciousness is found only within the living entity in the form on this planet as a human being. It is not external. It is internal. It cannot actually be found in all world scriptures. What the scriptures do and all scriptures of the world are beautiful and give some form of information. The Bible is not the only scripture in the world. If you say this in Iran or Irac you will not last 5 more minutes. If you say this in China, India, Japan you name the country, you also will not last. This cannot be preached in any format. It is a highly offensive statement of saying ol nigga consciousness and that Boogsie should be more ol nigga consciousness. Boogsie happens to be the lord of pan (God has blessed him with extraordinary skills) on the planet. Everyone knows this all over the planet where pan is. It's just that he did not catch the change to move to Power Soca and Groovy Soca formats. These are authorized changes in sound. The singers are the present generation of human being making an effort to spread joy. That is a way of also spreading light. That cannot be faulted. They didn't get that talent and ability from a so-called lucifer but their ability in them comes from God. Could you imagine if they didn't sing the soca songs for the carnival what would all those thousands of beautiful people in different coloured bodies feel? Let them get some form of release. It's not the ideal way of release but it is a release according to their level of consciousness. Soul or God consciousness means to give allowance for the souls to choose what they want. Choice was given to them by God not by lucifer in any format.

Why I support the present soca is that it does give a present joy to the youngsters, That's all right. Let them be that. They are not evil really. They are looking for joy because joy is the most evident expression of the soul itself. We are not in a position to condemn anyone. But we are in a position to allow everyone their freedom and choice. If you called them ol niggas who do not follow Jacob's tribe, absolutely no one will support your claim. Rather if you call them beautiful souls seeking pleasure you would be more right than wrong. That is my closing point. Better to go along with their youthful happiness. Why? When we were young we felt it and experienced it too. We are entitled to feel happiness even from the material energy but it is short lived that's all.. But true happiness comes not by quoting scriptures,.True happiness comes through the feeling of the soul and not just the mind, intelligence and body. They are all beautiful fallen angels like us and God loves them too. The steel bands also need this now as well to boost the morale of the youngsters playing it now. Our time has past. It is their time now. Nothing remains the same. That is my spiritual point. I have no luciferian delusions. It cannot be achieved simply by quoting verses. Today you have to give people directly. You have to be able to touch their souls even from a distance. There is no time for quoting verses anymore. That time has past. Life has become faster and shorter. Have you noticed that?

• Sidd:

"The very term ol nigga is offensive to God. There is no word such as this describing Jocob's tribe in the Bible."

You show little evidence of having read Scripture, and less of having understood it.

God is not "politically correct"; that is a Luciferian invention. Yahweh, the Most High, scattered Jacob's seed into all the kingdoms of the world, and in particular for some of us via the trans-Atlantic slave trade into captivity, as He said He would; Deuteronomy 28:68; for reasons well explained; Deuteronomy 28:15,45.

We the so-called "Negro", among all other peoples on the planet, are a unique match to the prophecy. There simply is no other candidate. That is the key way that the so-called "Negro" may be identified with Jacob's children. One would have to be deaf, dumb, blind, and ignorant, not to make the connection. There are even slave era  maps that designate the area where we were picked up as "Negroland", and in the middle of one of those (I may post a link), is the notation, "Km of Judah".

Also, that we would be called out of our true name, rather by various "proverbs and bywords", was another one of the curses put upon us by God: 

"And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither Yahweh shall lead thee." (Deuteronomy 28:37)

The term, "ol' nigga", is one of those bywords by which the sons of Jacob would be known, linked obviously to the slightly more dignified term, "Negro". Even the lately preferred term, "African", however dignified, is a misnomer when applied to the sons of Jacob. Not all "Africans" are sons of Jacob. The sons and daughters of Jacob were the ones specifically targeted for kidnapping and enslavement. That is what Yahweh said He would do, and He did it. That by the way is how you separate Holy Scripture from all the other kinds of Scripture: prophecy and its unerring fulfillment.

He also said that the "enemies" (sic) that would come against us would deliberately try  to "cut us off from being a nation"; 

"They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance." (Psalm 83:4)

They knew who we were when we were enslaved, and took calculated measures to make us forget who we were, such as changing our names, and of course, using such terms as "Negro", "nigger" and etc. to describe us. 

Even in that designation there is a bread crumb of a clue in the phoneme, "ng", present in the designation. There is a long linguistic lecture here I'll refrain from giving, except to suggest that the same phoneme is present in the word, kiNG, and not by accident.

I take no pleasure in the term "ol' nigga". But I accept reality. Anybody that spent any time in a panyard would be well acquainted with the term, and what it denotes/connotes, certainly in its negative aspect. When I speak of "ol' nigga consciousness", I  want merely also to draw attention to its positive aspects in making the link to a quality which was the hallmark of the chosen seed, and especially of its holy prophets. They, we, are God's chosen vessel to be the transmitters and keepers of His TRUTH.

I draw attention thereby to the fact that there is an aspect of the panyard and the art-form of pan music that is quintessentially a quest for TRUTH: in the instrument, and in the music. Kim Johnson speaks of the "audacity of the creole imagination". Yes, butttt... the  deeper phenomenon going on is the Scriptural connection of the "ol' nigga" to the biblical sons of Jacob, and to a God-given mission. That deeper connection is to finding and upholding that which has the ring of TRUTH. Doing so in pan is a very small aspect of that  larger mission.

In all of that, God is least concerned with the Luciferian brain-washing associated with that which we now term, "political correctness". He used stronger terms than "nigger" to rebuke and warn the children of Israel for their/our misbehaviour that led to our scattering. Read Jeremiah, read Isaiah, read Ezekiel, read Hosea.

- Big Sid

• Big Sid,

You have not begun to actually research, if you have not researched the Vedic Literature like I have.

"If Yahvah and Yahweh are identical names then the Vedas become the source of the Abrahamic traditions and Christianity then the fulfillment of religions is on the Vedas. "

(Quote)

Like I said The Bible is just the beginnings for beginners. You have got to go more into the Vedic Literature if only you can come off the bodily platform of life, thinking that you are a "negro". That's only the body you have now. What about the bodies you had that you have forgotten completely in your past lives. What about your future bodies that will come to you in your future lives. Go deeper my friend you just begun. It cannot be found in the present Bible. It has been distorted considerably.

The most ancient of scriptures on this planet are the Vedic literatures and the largest bodies of books as well. It cannot be read in one life time. It covers every aspect of life on this planet and on other planets as well and gives full descriptions of the Supreme Being's Personality, where He resides, what He does , how he thinks of us. and in unlimited ways how he expands. Then He says just give up on all religions and fully surrender to Me who is within you and in that way attain me in full.

Ultimately you have to get it from inside you, from the soul and Supersoul who travels with "you" the pseudo soul of false identity, unsatisfied mind, and misdirected intelligence thinking that we know everything about God and that only us-the negros God gives Truth .This is a false ego. This has to be corrected in you. No one will understand or accept what you are saying on this Board.
            Read other researchers findings as well.
            http://www.himavanti.org/en/c/himavanti-1/yahvah-the-lord-god-in-in...

• Sidd:

"You have not begun to actually research, if you have not researched the Vedic Literature like I have."

Does  Vedic literature contain prophecy? As I said, the difference between Holy Scripture and all others, like Vedic scripture, is that the Most High speaks through the one and not the other, the acid test being the test of PROPHECY:

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure." (Isaiah 46:9-10)

The testimony of the Most High as given through the prophets of Israel is to be believed only because of prophecy, and its unerring fulfillment. That is the difference between God and Lucifer. Lucifer can tempt, but he cannot wreak his will, he cannot declare the end from the beginning.

On that test, Vedic literature fails. There is no prophecy in Vedic literature that prophesied the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Therefore, it is not relevant to the ol' nigga. It is at best a snare and a delusion.

Nevertheless, I am a man of wide and voracious intellectual appetite,  and I have read more than you know, including of Vedic literature. I've been to India many times, including to Satya Sai Baba's ashram in wherever that place was that escapes me now. I was largely unmoved. It was/is not for me. 

As to my ego, I merely quoted Scripture, with source given that you may verify for yourself.

You are welcome to continue repeating your Luciferian delusions, contradicting the word of God. I will have no part of them, and reject them totally, recognizing clearly their Luciferian source. Others, obviously, are free to do with them as they see fit.

As for me, and my house, I will serve the Most High God, Yahweh. Btw, and not incidentally, I recognize clearly the Luciferian traps also in much of gentile Christianity.

I am well aware that brahminist hinduism alludes in its foundations to the biblical story of the patriarch Abraham and his wife Sarah (Brahman and consort, Saraswati). That is an attempt to claim the authenticity that is the sole province of Holy Scripture. (I dislike the term, "Bible", because that is not what Holy Scripture calls itself.) But the brahminists may claim no authority, from the Source, for their man-made (Lucifer-inspired) delusions. Your take on the matter may be different, and you are welcome to it, whatever it is.

Holy Scripture remains  the unassailable authority. One may begin to understand why Yahweh established the rule of order that limits his prophets to the seedline of Jacob. One may also easily understand the envy felt by those Abrahamic seedlines, notably of Esau and Ishmael, that were *not* chosen, and the Lucifer-inspired resentment that led to the conspiracy already alluded to; Psalms 83:4. My ego is certainly not tied  up in any  of those matters of prophetic fulfillment and historical fact.

In any case, I repeat, the chosen-ness of the ol' nigga is not what I  say; it is what God says. We certainly have paid a heavy price for it, and in the form of the lash. Like it  or lump it, as you choose.

I did not come here to preach sermons, merely to discuss the Panorama. But as an ol' nigga of the seed, in right ol' nigga mind, I do not run from a fight forced upon me, neither do I retreat into political correctness. My forefathers the prophets, ol' niggas themselves, would not approve.

Are you beginning to understand "ol' nigga" consciousness yet?

- Big Sid

• Here is the promised link to such a map:

https://www.raremaps.com/maps/medium/14748.jpg

Look for "Slave Coast" and look to the top of that territory to find the notation "Km. of Juda".

This reply was deleted.