Replies

• Yes!  Less competition; more exposition.  That's what I'm talking about.

• .Where are the bands from the WEST? Appreciate the effort, but, where are the west bands?
    • There were bands from the West but each year we give different bands the opportunity to perform. Humming birds was to perform but cancelled they were to replace Scrunters this year. We brought in Western Stars Philharmonic and each year that is what we will be doing. Power Stars; Musical Gems; Valley Harps; Trinidad Pan 'Connosieurs', Scorpions, Sapophonics all got an opportunity to perform once. This year we had St Margaret's Boys; Southern Marines; Western Stars Philharmonic and Pandemonium. If you don't see a band sometimes it is because they don't have players and can't perform but as I said we try to give everyone an opportunity to perform at least once

• Allima: I want to personally congratulate you on your production of that PAN ON D AVENUE 5. I heard you giving your husband 99.9 percent of the credit. But I know that you play a 50-50 in the WHOLE PROCESS.

• Allima Garcia, thanks for what you-all do for the Steelband.

• Patrick Ramdoo: Ah want yuh to go and join the XPATS and LOCALS organization. You have all that NEW YORK VISION to bring to the BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

DONALD TRUMP wants to build a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL and I want to build a BIG BEAUTIFUL TRUCK that could hold an entire PANORAMA BAND as we ROLL through town on CARNAVAL DAY.

• Claude, if you could build one big enuff to hold ALL, that would be nice. My band would be on shopping-cart wheels, down on the ground with the regular folks......an we pushing down de road....pan in yuh pweffen.
  • Great show. It took a while to get the live stream (1005pm) but the performances were super. All Stars was smooth, Despers was mellow, Phase 11 rocked the Avenue.  Why can't we have something like this on one of the Carnival days? Just saying. 

• Exactly what I was thinking. How about Carnival Monday , when sometimes there is little going on? 

• help us get the funding and we would organize it

This reply was deleted.