Pan! Our Music Odyssey! CD/DVD Box Set now available

A CD/DVD boxset of the critically acclaimed Trinidad made film Pan! Our Music Odyssey was released in local stores across the country on November 20.

The DVD features the ground breaking 85 minute docu-drama that blends a fictional account of the adventures of steel pan's young creators 70 years ago with the real life stories of musicians who come from all over the world every year to be part of the Panorama experience.

The boxset also includes a CD featuring the soundtrack for the film including Len “Boogsie” Sharpe, Ray Holman, Andy Narell , Bunji, Calypso Rose, Sparrow and more.
Pan! Our Music Odyssey just completed a successful two week run at local cinemas across the country and is also making the rounds of film festivals in Europe.

The film is the first of its kind, and celebrates not only the international musical triumph that is the steelpan, but the spirit of adventure and the power of imagination of the young men who were involved in its creation 70 years ago. The 20 pages booklet is written by Kim Johnson.
The Pan! Our Music Odyssey boxset is available at all major music and book stores from November 20.

FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE TRINIDAD PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL MICHELE at michele@ritualsmusic.com contact number 1 868 625 4829.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SINGLE STREET CALYPSO ON trinidadtunes.com
It is a must-have christmas gift for your family, friend and coworkers .
facebook instagram twitter
1px
©2014 TrinidadTunes.com | trinidadtunes.com - 649 St. Lucie Crescent, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
Web Version Preferences Forward Unsubscribe