One of the main points vocalized directly to Keith Diaz by respected and prominent pan men like Dane Gulston and Len "Boogsie" Sharpe at the Wednesday meeting was their complete lack of confidence in Pan Trinbago. In fact they both publicly asked the executive board to step-down.

Should the executive board resign effective immediately?

bugs

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you are not willing to stand up for something, then you will lay down for anything. choose your poison
  • If you are not willing to stand up for something, then you will lay down for anything. choose your poison
  • Yes, but have good men standing by.

• Good men, what we need is a CFO and a good accountant to do a complete forensic job on the books at PT to see who is who and what is what.  Time for the old talk and political game to end all the commesse and bobbol that has been going on for eons at the expense of the pan people, ent...

• I agree Andre but this will take time, Mr Diaz and his people ought to be removed TODAY and someone tell the pan people that there is NO money to pay them.

• We all know that Rome was not built in a day, but the minute the process begins to form a Steelpan Trade Union, the torch will shine so brightly in the dark corners, you will see kakaroach run o find darker spots to hide, guaranteed!!! (even under the minister's pettitcoat, lol)

• Management is very poor. If this executive cannot handle the organization and direction of this remarkable and worthy cultural icon, then let others, who can, do. Non payment to pannists; inappropriate spending; a shell of a building standing for years; etc, etc, do not make a good show of standard management qualities. So current executive members stop holding on. Be decent and leave politely. Thank you very much!

• Keith Diaz has shown nothing but disrespect and contempt for panmen. He cares only about himself and how much money with which he can fill his pockets. I agree with Boogsie and Dane Gulston. Keith Diaz has to go or else Pan Trinbago will fall into an Abyss from which it would be unable to get out.   

This reply was deleted.